The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been a big criticizer of LeBron but the way he stepped up this Finals, he's earned my respect. That's not to say that he still won't catch the slander on any given night but what he did for Cleveland is things they make movies about :lol: He still a sucka though

If it makes you guys feel better I really so have screencaps of anti-Clipper comments ready for the day hell freezes over and we win it all.

Ska, you are in there at least once.

FF let us down :frown:

I cannot wait to see how many millions of dollars Harrison Barnes and Ezeli lost in just this one series alone. I think I'm looking forward to that more than anything this offseason :lol:

I cannot wait to see how many millions of dollars Harrison Barnes and Ezeli lost in just this one series alone. I think I'm looking forward to that more than anything this offseason
laugh.gif
I'm with you on this not for entertainment, but because i'm actually curious to see what they'll get and where they go. 

If it makes you guys feel better I really so have screencaps of anti-Clipper comments ready for the day hell freezes over and we win it all.

Ska, you are in there at least once.

FF let us down
frown.gif
Raptors have a better chance of winning then the clippers 

Last edited:
I cannot wait to see how many millions of dollars Harrison Barnes and Ezeli lost in just this one series alone. I think I'm looking forward to that more than anything this offseason :lol:

Those guys will win either way.

Salary cap goes up and Barnes and Ezeli still come out pretty well. They'll be fine.

No as though, they left quite a bit of monies on the table.

You say this now, but if Wes Matthews, Damarre Carrol and Batum can get long term contracts after having disappointing season/series--Barnes and Ezeli will eat. They won't get max money (they never were), but they'll get their cash.

Those guys will win either way.

Salary cap goes up and Barnes and Ezeli still come out pretty well. They'll be fine.

Do you realize Barnes would be getting a max contract from somebody if he just hit a few of those shots? Now every single team's front office and players saw how awful Barnes was on the biggest stage of them all and I can see a ton of teams not even wanting to touch him right now for very much money. He had the kind of performance that sticks around with a guy in his and everybody else's heads for years to come.

Raptors not going near the Finals unless they get LeBron James. Drake being signed to that team just added a 50 year curse extension.

Clippers.....ahahahahhhahaha, my Knicks will win before them and the Knicks will never win in my lifetime.

This man FF gonna livestream a press conference and read off all the slander from over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom