The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs fans on this board handled this Chip well.

GSW fans came in like they had spots on the roster last year and every day until last night

Lebby with that final GS ether
pimp.gif

i remember when the warriors beat the record, someone put the jordan crying face on all of the 95-96 bulls roster photo except for kerr's face

surprised no one has done one now with the 15-16 warriors roster photo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*hint*

Mo speights talking bout he wouldn't be surprised if curry go for 50 but the ***** didn't even crack 20 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i remember when the warriors beat the record, someone put the jordan crying face on all of the 95-96 bulls roster photo except for kerr's face

surprised no one has done one now with the 15-16 warriors roster photo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*hint*
posted last night its in here somewhere

Kevin Love got alotta nerve. 
laugh.gif

Play like doo doo for 6 games and be like "yeah I'm bringing the belt in case we win"

Love can do that. He played with a lot of heart last night. Didn't think he was capable. They better trade him ASAP.

Respek to Dray. He had the game of his like. 32, 15, 9 on 11/15 . Always liked his game, think he does too much extra ***** but teams need players like him.

I might be trippin but Klay seemed pissed at somebody these last 2 games. He left the floor early in game in 6. Then he made that hero ball comment. He left by himself in game 7. And when Steph threw that dumb behind the back pass to him you could see the look on dudes face. He was thinking "This _ right here :smh:"

:lol:

Last edited:
Respek to Dray. He had the game of his like. 32, 15, 9. Always liked his game, think he does too much extra ***** but teams need players like him.

I might be trippin but Klay seemed pissed at somebody these last 2 games. He left the floor early in game in 6. Then he made that hero ball comment. He left by himself in game 7. And when Steph threw that dumb behind the back pass to him you could see the look on dudes face. He was thinking "This _ right here
mean.gif
"

laugh.gif
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. He was clearly frustrated. 

Respek to Dray. He had the game of his like. 32, 15, 9. Always liked his game, think he does too much extra ***** but teams need players like him.

I might be trippin but Klay seemed pissed at somebody these last 2 games. He left the floor early in game in 6. Then he made that hero ball comment. He left by himself in game 7. And when Steph threw that dumb behind the back pass to him you could see the look on dudes face. He was thinking "This _ right here
mean.gif
"

laugh.gif
that is EXACTLY what he was thinking yo lmaoooooooooo. dude screamed it in his head. "THIS _"
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom