The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just jealous bro. When it's FACT that the Lakers have won titles in the 70s, 80s, 00s, 10s, and pretty soon will win a couple or more to add to their trophy room, you can't help but have haters. Why do you think Luke Walton decided to leave GSW? Luke knows where dynasties are built

SO what. Stop talking about the Lakers. You sound ridiculous right now. They are so far away from being a contender. Go ahead and sign DeRozan and think thats a great step forward.

They just jealous bro. When it's FACT that the Lakers have won titles in the 70s, 80s, 00s, 10s, and pretty soon will win a couple or more to add to their trophy room, you can't help but have haters. Why do you think Luke Walton decided to leave GSW? Luke knows where dynasties are built
There's a new dynasty incoming in Cleveland.
I ain't mad at that. Here's hoping the next Lakers dynasty meets Lebron and the Cavs in the Finals soon.

that last sequence blew my mind man

Kyrie with the pull up dagger 3 in the face of the guy who trademarked it

K Love putting the clamps on Curry like he's Kawhi Leonard

This sport never ceases to amaze me

Steph had to be thinking at that moment that he needed to trade 3s with Kyrie. Hindsight is 20/20 obviously, but with K Love all up on you like that, he should've drove. Was hunting super hard for that 3, man...

SO what. Stop talking about the Lakers. You sound ridiculous right now. They are so far away from being a contender. Go ahead and sign DeRozan and think thats a great step forward.
Did I strike a nerve? LMFAO, stop it dawg. You sounding like Curry and his mouthpiece at the end of Game 6.

The only thing that would have made it better is if Lebron finished that dunk.. that would have sealed it.
bruh, if he had hit that.  
sick.gif

It would have been an And 1 signature slam to seal the championship. 
Some dude on youtube predicted that Lebron would try to dunk the game winner. This numerology **** is real dude....

Oh there you be. You tried to hate hard bro. But failed. I'm out till May next year bruhs. Been good.
somebody get their mans. im one of the only people who spazzed on the warriors and kerr for the loss. congratulated the cavs and everything with love. ive been swayed. u barking up the wrong tree lol

Warriors fans taking shots at other teams to cope with one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history :smh:

I bet the "average" Warrior fan of today couldn't tell you who Tom Tolbert, Billy Owens, and Vincent Askew were

klay wasn't there to hide another terrible game by stephy curry's overrated ***

most overrated player in the history of the NBA

I 100% think he shouldve been suspended for that adams **** Adams wasnt doing anything and he kicked him in the nuts. But that split second **** after lebron literally stepped over the dude. ANd they went back and gave him the flagrant , wasnt like it was called on the court. Pretty much lebron complained they went back, upgraded his tech to a flagrant and he was suspended off points in the finals. Shouldve never happened, fine him and let the finals be played

Did I strike a nerve? LMFAO, stop it dawg. You sounding like Curry and his mouthpiece at the end of Game 6.

No nerve struck. But you're talking about the Lakers in here. The Lakers!!!!

Like i said, its why people hate Lakers fans. Go pop in a Kobe/Shaq championship DVD and bring out the Jergens and call it a night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom