The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Jefferson announced his retirement.
laugh.gif
Going out on top.
pimp.gif
Word? Dude turned back the hands of time this series. Good to see him go out a winner.

And then in the same interview he spent a good amount of time talking about how he couldn't have done it without himself and his teammates stepping up and gave mad props to JR its not like he spent the whole interview slurping himself :lol:  

People hear what they want to hear.

Lebron is the best post game interview. The man talks about his team 99.8% of the time. He's all about the guys around him.

Two guys i make sure i watch their post game interviews: Lebron and Peyton Manning.

Damn, my man Earl losing it right now. Getting real open and personal. Someone needs to grab him.

Link me to that shirt.
I'm not watching post game stuff anymore but i will be checking out that if it goes up on youtube I gotta hear from the man Earl.

:rolleyes Uhhhh I meant since he left....that would 2014
Its like that part of his life didnt happen.

Funny how Gilbert didnt want to address that either..

Sometimes, you gotta let things go and forget about it. You can;t live life holding onto everything.

After all the sport moments coined with the "The" prefix associated with Cleveland. Would it be fair to call Kyries 3 "The Shot"

The thing is Barnes was just as trash though. Either way Kerr was in a tough position to pick two trash players in a critical time of the game.

All Barnes had to do was knock down some shots but he couldnt even do that..with millions on the table for himself too nevermind a chip :lol:

Damn, my man Earl losing it right now. Getting real open and personal. Someone needs to grab him.

Link me to that shirt.

Cliffs on what he said please

Talked about how much of a role model his dad is. That's his inspiration, he's lucky to have him. All the negative things that are said about him hurt because he knows it hurts his father. The house, the cars and all that is cool but not important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom