THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
No,
from what I understood,
it's going to be HOHNY, and NTNY a NY hyperstrike,
I'm hoping that HOHLA and CHI get them though...

Hohla and hohchi will NOT get them. Just NY and Asia.

Size 9 people! hahaha

and since everybody else seems to be asking him ...... searchin4j's i need that 9 pimp! I got you back ASAP! I know eventually I'll get yousomethingfrom CHIHOH
happy.gif

Man everyone tryna get at searchin4j's..i doubt he'll b able to get all of us pairs..btw i need a 10 searchin4j's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

ANYONE WANT TO GET ME A SIZE 9 OR 9.5(ILL PAY LITTLE EXTRA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not sufficient.

Apparently Stern was going to make an NBA version of the Kryptonate Shirt.... but DC comics said.. uh uh....

So who made the ones HoH sold? lol

The official nba adidas version of the shirt is scrapped thanks to DC.

Glad i got my Nike shirt already, colors are much better anyway.

Does anyone know for sure the release date on these? Ill be in NYC Patrick's day but ill need the luck of the Irish to get a pair of these, still the blackand green ½ cents ant a bad compromise
smile.gif

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DEFINITE NUMBER OF PAIRS THAT WILL BE IN THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HARLEM? PLEASE HELP!!!

Originally Posted by Manglor

The official nba adidas version of the shirt is scrapped thanks to DC.
what's DC? double post.

yuku is running uber slow man. I cant even read some threads. what gives?

Originally Posted by NYke

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DEFINITE NUMBER OF PAIRS THAT WILL BE IN THE HOUSE OF HOOPS IN HARLEM? PLEASE HELP!!!

theyr limited brotha...just go by that
smile.gif

Wow, at all the people depending on me for the 1 release in a very long time that I actually want to cop multiples of for myself...All I can say is I will trymy best to grab whatever sizes I can get...After that, I will figure out a fair way to get them into the right hands but i will not make any promises to anyoneespecially since I personally want 2 pairs for myself!!!

Back
Top Bottom