The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

For this miss out the event....check...check ...check it out!
happy.gif

http://jeddahblaster.multiply.com/journal/item/25/Hello_Ms._Clavelhttp://jeddahblaster.mult.../item/25/Hello_Ms._Clavel.....

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Is there anyway I can get a subscription to the US? I'd like to have each issue.

that can be arranged man.... and oh these mags mags wll be available at weLegendary soon ok... and for the provincial cats.. we can ship it for you just incaseyou need any help...

^ Yes. Even 7-Eleven and Mini stop will carry the mag starting this weekend.

Ms. Clavel's launch @ Embassy Cuisine was a huge success. It was definitely the sneaker event of the year. Who would've thought 5years ago that we'd see a magazine like this in the Philippines? What started as an idea and presented to me less than 6 months ago became a reality afterEndo put together a superb team of talented individuals (clears throat) to work on the magazine. I have a feeling more and more companies will support themagazine in the near future. Nike Philippines, you there?

I arrived early after I was invited to have dinner with the Ms. Clavel family. The first guests arrived a little before 9pm. Around9:30pm, the place was almost packed and people couldn't wait for the program to start. When the DVD played on the projector screen, the dudes went wildwhile most of the females looked embarrassed. There was nothing explicit in the vid. I guess the women felt funny with all the men howling at half nakedchicks. Ha ha. Things got more interesting when four Ms. Clavel models showcased a number of rare sneakers on silver platters. For 2 hours, drinks overflowed.Talk about OPEN BAR. I only had a double whisky on the rocks. I totally lost track of the time as I moved from one group to another, chatting with old and newfaces.

I present to you the photos and some vids.

Enjoy!

Something I got for my man Endo

The venue

Here we go! (click to play)

Ryan's G1

Borgy, Mr. and Mrs., Sam and Chooee. Not knowing how to operate a camera FTL!

My fav model for the night

The receptionist

Team I ain't smashing

What I ate while waiting for the guests to arrive. Buffalo chicken sandwich @ Cafeteria is hella good.

My other name

Red carpet

Asian powerhouse

Mykhan

NT in full effect

WeLegendary

Dandy and his crew

I don't even know what's going on here

Stop shooting!

Let's go officers!

The kicks

The scene inside

Click to play

My fav couple

Streething x Ms. Clavel x Fresh

Chicks and kicks

Dee Bee Dee Dee Bee Dee Dee Bee Dee (click to play)

Happy Taguig Day!

Click to play

The after party @ Shakey's Makati Ave.

Rolex boys ain't got +%*! on us

Chicken almost done

Yum

Shout-outs to the Ms. Clavel family especially my main Endo and his lovely wife. Congratulations on a job well done! Borgy and his crew,awesome job my dudes. What a night to remember. Cuisine is definitely what's up. Much love to those who supported the event. Chooee all the way from KL,Malaysia. Check out his site HERE. Also to Big Boi and FRESH Manila. NT'ers Carlo and his wife Ruth (nice feature man), Markand Kheiy (peep the inside back cover of the mag for their WeLegendary ad), Arvin, Glenn, Alvin (your story made it!), Vdeezy (good to see you again man),Sinichi of Sole, Dandy and his crew (what a lively group, must be the alcohol ha ha), Jay, Flashout, Miko and his brother. What up to Mykhan and his brother,Kim C, Shikko, Jammi and his moody friend, Jano, MK, Mong and Chicosci. Forgive me if I missed anyone. Shout-outs also to all the 100 or so non-NT guests whoRSVPed but never bothered to say hello (a few did). I hope you all had fun!

'Til our next gathering.

Peace out!

* NOTES: The magazine will be available at Filbar's next week followed by your favorite magazine outlets. Grab a copy before the magsells out! If you want to be featured, email [email protected] with your stories and photos.

Nice pics! Interesting to see Streething representing, that guy sure gets around a lot. For articles, will there be any remuneration?

Great pics KC..Too bad I wasn't able to join you guys, seems like you had a great time at the event..

Need a copy of that 1st issue..

Oh man.....i checked and checked my email and it never crossed my mind that you'd reply here kc...haaay.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Oh well, will have to wait for the next sneaker event toun-DS my McFlys
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I've been looking for a copy since Wednesday and I can't find one anywhere! freaking turned Trinoma upside down for crying out loud... can anyoneguarantee me where to get one? ore two... hehehe...

Back
Top Bottom