The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

My boy just got the game

Is there any way to get Goro without paying $5?

Maybe in the next Kombat Pack?

Is the pit stage fatality back tho?
nerd.gif
 It should be back. It wouldn't be the same klassic pit stage without it.
So when will Shang Tsung make his return?
I'm sure Shang Tsung will make a comeback in MK11.

Last edited:
Man I suck at this game. Only player I can win online with is scorpion. I basically play like its mk2/sf2 :lol:

Man I suck at this game. Only player I can win online with is scorpion. I basically play like its mk2/sf2 :lol:

bruh  .... :lol:  

The funny thing is I actually win a decent rate with scorpion, even sometimes against players who are clearly better than me. No idea how :lol:

Guess I might as well ask here, how do you punish your opponent after blocking a flurry of melee combo strikes of theirs? Seems like by the time I try striking back they're already blocking again or my attack doesn't have enough range on it.

I know, extremely noob question :lol:

The funny thing is I actually win a decent rate with scorpion, even sometimes against players who are clearly better than me. No idea how
laugh.gif

Guess I might as well ask here, how do you punish your opponent after blocking a flurry of melee combo strikes of theirs? Seems like by the time I try striking back they're already blocking again or my attack doesn't have enough range on it.

I know, extremely noob question
laugh.gif
It all depends on how negative you are after the the opponent blocks your combo strings. It's always important to look at your character's frame data so you can know what's plus on block and what's negative on block. Scorpion is a very unsafe character though. The best way to play as Scorpion is to always always keep your opponent midscreen. Scorpion's best variation is Hellfire once you get his fireball cancel block strings down. If you want more of a footsies type of character than I recommend Ninjitsu. Inferno is more of zoning type of character but it's trash and very unsafe in my opinion. If you want to level up your skills I recommend you to look thru Scorpion's forum on TYM http://testyourmight.com/forums/scorpion.402/

Last edited:
[h1][JAN. 24TH, 2016] KOMBAT KAST: THE CYBER INITIATIVE[/h1]
As we reported  back in December, the next Kombat Kast  will take place at the ESL Mortal Kombat Season 2 Finals on January 24th, in Burbank, California, and it would feature 1 of the characters from Kombat Pack 2. But now we know which character will be shown at the event.....Tri-Borg!! NRS just tweeted  out the info, which you can see in the graphic, and the tweet, below: 

img_20160119_160601-jpg.11500

screenshot_2016-01-19-16-06-05-1-png.11499

screenshot_2016-01-19-17-45-01-1-png.11502

mk3smoke.gif

aEGpZXM_700b.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
[h1]NRS ANNOUNCES MORTAL KOMBAT XL[/h1]
This morning, NRS has released a trailer for Mortal Kombat  XL. MKXL is a re-release of MKX, but contains all of the DLC previously released in 2015, and will contain KP2 as well. The release date is March 1, 2016, which almost means that KP2 will be released either in parts starting next Tuesday & ending around March 1st or all of it is being released on March 1st. Once that detail is confirmed, we'll post it on TYM. In the meantime, check out the MKXL trailer below!!

screenshot_2016-01-20-11-10-53-1-png.11505

4c7c3d0fe9574290b4ac0395b9bc2bf4.png

Last edited:
Is MKXL the only way to get the new characters and new stages? Hopefully so because I was in the market for a new xbox one and to replace MKX since both were stolen from me when someone broke into my home.

Good news for me, bad news for the piece of **** that stole my xbox

Is MKXL the only way to get the new characters and new stages? Hopefully so because I was in the market for a new xbox one and to replace MKX since both were stolen from me when someone broke into my home.

Good news for me, bad news for the piece of **** that stole my xbox
I'm sure NRS will offer it separately as well, just have to cough up another $30 for Kombat Pack 2. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

[h1]KOMBAT KAST: THE CYBER INITIATIVE - CYBER SUB-ZERO KONFIRMED[/h1]
Character Select w/ boxes for 4 KP2 characters:

mkx_characterselect-jpg.11527

Stage Select Screen (w/ The Pit)

mkx_stageselect-jpg.11531

The Pit stage:

mkx_thepit-jpg.11532

Screenshot of quick tease of Cyber Sub-Zero:

mkx_cybersubzero-jpg.11533

Last edited:
[h1]KOMBAT PACK 2 KONFIRMED FOR MARCH 1ST; PREORDER FOR PSN & XBL NOW[/h1]
Preorders going up today for Kombat Pack 2 konfirm that the DLC pack will be available on both PSN & XBL on March 1st, along with MKXL. After Sunday's Kombat Kast with no information for the release of 'FourBorg', it was clear this was how the KP2 would be released. But today's Preorder information konfirmed it. 

To preorder for PS4 on PSN, click HERE  ** To preorder for Xbone One on XBL, click HERE

fb_img_1453834304898-jpg.11537

[h1]  LEATHERFACE GAMEPLAY (BUTCHER,KILLER,PRETTY LADY) REPLAY FROM KOMBAT KAST 2/11/16[/h1]

VOQYKX.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom