The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

eek.gif
this game is going to be nuts

Word. I've been playing the demo like it was the real game
laugh.gif

I'm picking this up for sure.  Mostly based on the fact that peanut214 has kept me up to date with everything thus far 
pimp.gif

It's just a matter of going with the 360 or PS3 version 
nerd.gif

If there's a solid PS3 community here on NT, I may go with that, but I'm afraid of getting handled by all the pros in here 
ohwell.gif

I'm picking this up for sure.  Mostly based on the fact that peanut214 has kept me up to date with everything thus far 
pimp.gif

It's just a matter of going with the 360 or PS3 version 
nerd.gif

If there's a solid PS3 community here on NT, I may go with that, but I'm afraid of getting handled by all the pros in here 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

FULL CHARACTER LIST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Why is there two of the same character at the bottom left and bottom right?
nerd.gif

Im sure you can rotate them dlc/superunlockable/bosses/kratos instead of making another slot. Comprenede amigo
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

FULL CHARACTER LIST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Why is there two of the same character at the bottom left and bottom right?
nerd.gif

Im sure you can rotate them dlc/superunlockable/bosses/kratos instead of making another slot. Comprenede amigo
tongue.gif

i've been on this site mortalkombatwarehouse.com just follow up on every character's storyline in each mortal kombat. i'm looking to pick up MK3 Trilogy again as well. MK9 looks bananas

i've been on this site mortalkombatwarehouse.com just follow up on every character's storyline in each mortal kombat. i'm looking to pick up MK3 Trilogy again as well. MK9 looks bananas

Sub-Predator Zero
pimp.gif

Quan-Chi and Scorp will be my favs.

Can some of you PS3 guys add me? YungSparrow365...only got a few games KZ3 and GOW3, but no friends to play with
frown.gif

Sub-Predator Zero
pimp.gif

Quan-Chi and Scorp will be my favs.

Can some of you PS3 guys add me? YungSparrow365...only got a few games KZ3 and GOW3, but no friends to play with
frown.gif

Also I'm having trouble on which edition to pre-order, the tournament edition loos sick but I'm probably not going to get a lot of use out of the arcade stick and it's $150, kinda steep for one game. The Kollectors had the figurines which I'd probably enjoy as well. I'll see if I can trade in done more games that'll make it easier.

Also I'm having trouble on which edition to pre-order, the tournament edition loos sick but I'm probably not going to get a lot of use out of the arcade stick and it's $150, kinda steep for one game. The Kollectors had the figurines which I'd probably enjoy as well. I'll see if I can trade in done more games that'll make it easier.

Back
Top Bottom