The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Got to rank 3,000 in a little less than a week with Cyber Sub-Zero. Gonna crack the top 10 and then I'll try to join some tourneys.

I tried to play with some of ya (pause) but I don't know how to invite you guys to games lol.

Got to rank 3,000 in a little less than a week with Cyber Sub-Zero. Gonna crack the top 10 and then I'll try to join some tourneys.

I tried to play with some of ya (pause) but I don't know how to invite you guys to games lol.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Whats your PSN tag ???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Whats your PSN tag ???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

pimp.gif
  i been playing the mk arcade kollection all day today.  felt good to play umk3 for the first time in a while

Same here homie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom