The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Reptile and Kabal for me. I had to let go of Kung-Lao felt cheap as hell playing with dude after a while
30t6p3b.gif

Ive been using lui kang, kung lao, scorpion, sub-zero, ermac, reptile, johnny cage ,  jade , mileena, kitana, kano ,kabal, night wolf , smoke, noob saibot and cyrax.

Ive been using lui kang, kung lao, scorpion, sub-zero, ermac, reptile, johnny cage ,  jade , mileena, kitana, kano ,kabal, night wolf , smoke, noob saibot and cyrax.

Originally Posted by peanut214

eek.gif
you putting in MAJOR work
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sideshow bob

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yea my goal is to main every character in this game(except for kratos cuz I dont care for him)
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yea my goal is to main every character in this game(except for kratos cuz I dont care for him)
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...seriously peanut? seriously? GLAD i don't have this for ps3...haha. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...seriously peanut? seriously? GLAD i don't have this for ps3...haha. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

me too...just started working on jax and sonya

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

me too...just started working on jax and sonya

Im maining Shang Tsung and Mileena as of right now.. Im fluent with a lot of other characters too though.
XBL people add me: THE Based g0d
thats a zero
side note: Why in the hell does raidens kicks have no recovery time???

Im maining Shang Tsung and Mileena as of right now.. Im fluent with a lot of other characters too though.
XBL people add me: THE Based g0d
thats a zero
side note: Why in the hell does raidens kicks have no recovery time???

Back
Top Bottom