The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Finally, we've asked reviewers to not write about some of the product placement because of some contractual agreements we have with third parties.
maybe this has something to do with a certain apple product being unveiled at wwdc '08 next week... hmm...

Am I the only one that would really enjoy OG Metal Gear remakes.

I mean, I've never played those games and I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to play them now, because of how low-tech it is. But I'd love toplay that game redone with next gen, or even ps2-gen, graphics.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

I should of pre-ordered this even if I don't have a PS3 cause they're saying it is L.E...just like the gunmetal grey bundle.

[h1]Up Close With Euro MGS4 Limited Edition Figure[/h1]
mgs4_se_unboxed_02.jpg
There it is! That's the six inch Old Solid Snake figure for the Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition. The pack also features a soundtrack CD, a making-of Blu-ray and figurine. Hit the jump for a close-up of the "Drab Olive" figurine. Hit the jump for a closer look at the six inches of Old Snake.

mgs4_figure.jpg

Unboxing MGS4 LE [Kotaku Australia]

anyone know if the US version is going to include the Solid Snake figure? i'd drop the extra $25, its looks
pimp.gif

Looks like the 80GB MGS4 Street date has been broken by Wal-Mart. A neogafer got his early...

Originally Posted by Randam_Hajile:
So I walked in to Wal-Mart tonight to get a Father's Day card with my fiance', and walked out with this!

I preordered the Limited Edition MGS4 at Gamestop, so I don't know if I'm even gonna open this copy of the game, but at least now I have the 80 gig PS3 I've been waiting for, and a week early at that!

My college graduation ceremony is tomorrow morning. Happy graduation to me!
biggrin.gif

...and a YouTube of another guy that goes his from Wal-mart...

... check your local walmart people!!!

Posting this for my boy Jhawkcuse who is still viewing NT on the sidelines,
grin.gif

MGS4 2006 Trailer vs. 2008 Trailer

replaying MGS1 through right now. I still have my OG copy from highschool. Some of the gameplay mechanics bother me a bit, such as no first person view forshooting weapons, but it's still a great game even now.

This game so awesomely deserves a remake.

Just finished Sons of Liberty last week and Snake Eater this week for the third time each.

I'm getting extremely impatient.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Ive never played MGS, so should i cop or just rent. Im not sure what to expect from this game, but everyone is hyping it up. What games compare to thisgameplay wise?

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

replaying MGS1 through right now. I still have my OG copy from highschool. Some of the gameplay mechanics bother me a bit, such as no first person view for shooting weapons, but it's still a great game even now.

256px-Ttsbox.jpg

Via gamerush.zoomshare.com

Best Buy: Metal Gear Bluetooth Headset $39.99 next week
82708191fs4.jpg

Best Buy will next week sell the Metal Gear Bluetooth Headset for $39.99, discounted from its regular price of $59.99.

According to the retailer's circular for next week, captured above by GameFAQs, the headset will go on sale Thursday, June 12, the same day Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots comes out.

"Straight from Snake's item inventory to your living room - arm yourself with the latest in tactical espionage action technology with this Metal Gear Solid 4 licensed Bluetooth 2.0 headset from PDP," a description of the device reads.

"Compatible with PlayStation 3 and Bluetooth compatible handsets. Ergonomic ear attachment for long wearing comfort. Built in rechargeable battery gives 8 hours talk time and 160 hours standby with 30 feet operation range. Auto power off and auto connect to last paired device. Comes with protective carrying case

Just got a PS3 and pre-ordered MGS4...360 will be on hold for the next couple months...

they are now selling the strategy guides to mgs 4 at gamestop... if you guys didn't already know that... i already copped mine but will wait to open itafter i have beaten the game once.

Via Gamestop.com

Metal Gear Solid 4 Confirmed Technical Specs
270209_lback.jpg

Gamestop.com has released the backside image of the finalized boxart for the Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid 4. This image confirms supported resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and the required HDD space of 4600 MB.

My Take: 1080p, YES!!!

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

replaying MGS1 through right now. I still have my OG copy from highschool. Some of the gameplay mechanics bother me a bit, such as no first person view for shooting weapons, but it's still a great game even now.

256px-Ttsbox.jpg

That remake was meh..

256px-Ttsbox.jpg

That remake was meh..

Kill Yourself

256px-Ttsbox.jpg

Yea, but I don't have a gamecube, don't intend to buy one, and can't find an emulator that will run the twin snakes version. Plus, I head theyswitched up some of the vocal work.

Mei Ling not having an asian accent.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

256px-Ttsbox.jpg

That remake was meh..

Kill Yourself

No...it was...

The whole thing was pretty weak. I was done after I saw Snake going Matrix in the cutscenes and jumping off missles...
laugh.gif

Last time I played Metal gear Solid was in 2003 and I gotta tell what I remember the games was sick
pimp.gif

but now is just

....waste of time

This old man and that gurl raven still fxhound black ops wata wata

I give Hideo Kojima respect tho so on with your games.....

Like I always say,
A strong man doesn't need to read the future,he makes his own,

Okay, let me try to say this another way niketalkers: stay the h out of my way

Back
Top Bottom