***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Yea i created this thread and still aint heard the album... Had to let Kendrick air out but now seems like the perfect time to let this meek joint ride out

MAN MEEK MURDERED THE WHOLE ALBUM

I'm talkin spazzed on every track

"You made my mama cry so when I see you ***** it's gonna be a homicide" Blllaaatttt

Hov killed it. But nothing about this remix makes sense. The choice of song he decided to get on, the fact he hopped on a remix but not the album. I ain gon complain though, new Hov is always appreciated.

9. Lay Up ft Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz - Some **** for the females... I aint mad at it. This **** is actually straight if you jus need a bait joint namsayin. **** is perfect for plantin some seeds of seduction yo. By that I mean if you play this **** at the right time in the right place you can definitely set a mood n ****. I mean...it aint no express lane to the panties tho. Like you aint gon come up on some autobox off this **** but its definitely the type of joint that might gon get a broad to lower her guard on some "yo you wanna go get a cup of coffee as friends?" type ****. Word. Then you pounce....you hit her wit some Al Green n melt the panties right off that broad namsayin. From there you jus gotta harvest yo. Word is bond.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty cool for him to make a vid to the intro on there. Just sucks that it was Meek Mill who did it.

New Meek. Sounds like he was trying to make his own version of SFTB. Track sounds cool though.

Like the sound of it.... but i don't hear anything remotely close to started from the bottom

The piano loop beat, the repetitive flow, the repeated catchy hook...

Maybe I'm reaching, but still :lol:

Son also freestyled over that SFTB beat like 3 times too

Back
Top Bottom