The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by dyzzle

anyone got a link to BUY
nerd.gif
missing sync?

da doc?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
they got missing sync for WM..Palm...and blackberry

i need to kno which 1 so i can post up the link to the dev's site
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

anyone got a link to BUY
nerd.gif
missing sync?

da doc?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
i got a palm treo. but it's OS is WM. so im guessing for WM.. thanks bro..
nerd.gif
and do you ever sleep?
laugh.gif

anyone got a link to BUY
nerd.gif
missing sync?

da doc?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and do you ever sleep?
laugh.gif
http://www.markspace.com/...obile-sync-software.html

also pm'd u the link just incase u dont see it here..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

what folder icons are you guys using? i'm getting bored of mine
grin.gif

check out deviantart.com for folder icons.... use candybar to make the changes..

anyone got a link to BUY
nerd.gif
missing sync?

da doc?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and do you ever sleep?
laugh.gif

wink.gif
link you posted here doesnt work. the pm'd one sure does.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
thanks bro.

anyone got a link to BUY
nerd.gif
missing sync?

da doc?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and do you ever sleep?
laugh.gif

wink.gif
link you posted here doesnt work. the pm'd one sure does.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
thanks bro.
what you did there....i see it
laugh.gif

I just upgraded my RAM from 2gig to 4gigs. I cannot tell a big difference yet, but when I have many programs open, I hopefully will. I felt so accomplishedwhen I finished. I tried doing it yesterday and my MBP would start up with a loud beep and nothing else, so I know I messed up there. And so I took it toApple, and I guess they cannot touch anything 3rd party and my RAM was made by Kingston, so they gave me a plastic tool to pry out my new 4gigs of RAM and hetook my MBP and he popped in my 2x1gig RAM in 10 seconds and that got me heated because he could not help my computer. But now, I feel great. If anyone hasabout $75-$80 laying around. Go to crucial.com, and find your computer, then go to BestBuy and load up the website and have them honor it. They were charging$120 for a 2gig and crucial has a 2gig for $35 and BestBuy will honor that. So I got 2x2gig RAM for less than the price of one. And this woman at BestBuy wasmad that I litterally took $200 of revenue from their store. I
laugh.gif
to myself and walked off.

Sorry for the little blog post, but I thought I need to share with the fellow Mac brethren.

good post googler!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

I just upgraded my RAM from 2gig to 4gigs. I cannot tell a big difference yet, but when I have many programs open, I hopefully will. I felt so accomplished when I finished. I tried doing it yesterday and my MBP would start up with a loud beep and nothing else, so I know I messed up there. And so I took it to Apple, and I guess they cannot touch anything 3rd party and my RAM was made by Kingston, so they gave me a plastic tool to pry out my new 4gigs of RAM and he took my MBP and he popped in my 2x1gig RAM in 10 seconds and that got me heated because he could not help my computer. But now, I feel great. If anyone has about $75-$80 laying around. Go to crucial.com, and find your computer, then go to BestBuy and load up the website and have them honor it. They were charging $120 for a 2gig and crucial has a 2gig for $35 and BestBuy will honor that. So I got 2x2gig RAM for less than the price of one. And this woman at BestBuy was mad that I litterally took $200 of revenue from their store. I
laugh.gif

Sorry for the little blog post, but I thought I need to share with the fellow Mac brethren.

I want to upgrade to 4 gb also but im afraid i won't see a difference and let that money go to waste. Let us know if you notice any difference.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

I just upgraded my RAM from 2gig to 4gigs. I cannot tell a big difference yet, but when I have many programs open, I hopefully will. I felt so accomplished when I finished. I tried doing it yesterday and my MBP would start up with a loud beep and nothing else, so I know I messed up there. And so I took it to Apple, and I guess they cannot touch anything 3rd party and my RAM was made by Kingston, so they gave me a plastic tool to pry out my new 4gigs of RAM and he took my MBP and he popped in my 2x1gig RAM in 10 seconds and that got me heated because he could not help my computer. But now, I feel great. If anyone has about $75-$80 laying around. Go to crucial.com, and find your computer, then go to BestBuy and load up the website and have them honor it. They were charging $120 for a 2gig and crucial has a 2gig for $35 and BestBuy will honor that. So I got 2x2gig RAM for less than the price of one. And this woman at BestBuy was mad that I litterally took $200 of revenue from their store. I
laugh.gif

I want to upgrade to 4 gb also but im afraid i won't see a difference and let that money go to waste. Let us know if you notice any difference.

I will let you know. But I'm not going to be editing movies and all that stuff. I'll be doing Internet, with 5 or 6 tabs, iTunes, sometimes iPhoto,Mail, and Microsoft office or iWork. Not too much though.. I found that good of deal on it and I had graduation money so I just bought them.

whenever i log in my Ichat it keeps disconnecting. But when i login with a different screen name everything is good. what is wrong with this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

whenever i log in my Ichat it keeps disconnecting. But when i login with a different screen name everything is good. what is wrong with this?
laugh.gif

My iChat does not work either. I am about to look it up on YouTube.

QUESTION

Does any one have/had the WHITE MacBOOK?.....Would you recommend it? and what are some of the shortcomings compared with the SILVER ones?

Thanks in advance

Hey, i'm looking to buy a mac laptop, and was wondering where can i find them the cheapest? thanks

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

QUESTION

Does any one have/had the WHITE MacBOOK?.....Would you recommend it? and what are some of the shortcomings compared with the SILVER ones?

Thanks in advance
I have the white macbook (bought in November 07) and I love it but... the silver ones are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
They're worth the extra money just based on the aesthetics imo

QUESTION

Thanks in advance
I have it... Its worked fine for me so far..

The base aluminum Macbook just has the Multi-Touch trackpad and the aluminum unibody. Basically the only difference you'll notice. If you want a"better" looking one just pay the $300+ extra and get the aluminum Macbook tho.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Hey, i'm looking to buy a mac laptop, and was wondering where can i find them the cheapest? thanks
craigslist... ebay.... Apple.com has refurbished macbooks for cheaper...

I dont know about cheap new ones tho.. If you're a student you can get a discount. (which isn't much BTW)

I have good news and bad news.
Good news is my Mac finally turned on, bad news is I guess the password reset and I can't do a Macbook reset.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

X2

you can do a master reset, but it will clear out the data stored on your computer.
peep the apple discussions forum on apple.com.
they could explain your options better

Originally Posted by illmatickal

QUESTION

Thanks in advance
I have the white macbook (bought in November 07) and I love it but... the silver ones are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
They're worth the extra money just based on the aesthetics imo

Agree and Agree.

I bought the 1299 macbook in March... lately it will make a weird little clicking noise every 20 seconds or so... I rarely notice it since I can't year itwhen I have music playing... should I be worried about this or is it normal?

Back
Top Bottom