The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

B&H realized they were allowing us to finesse them a little too much :lol: :smh:.

bro im saying lol. But you know what I slept, and wanted to do it through paypal credit as I wait for all my stuff to sell. (mac mini sold fast as hell) So I kind of slept. Now it got me rethinking a dell xps since most of my work is done on adobe creative suite. But would of loved a MBP.

Hey guys- is there any real difference between the apple watch2 and the 3?
Other than the abiility to make phone calls without your phone, IMO, no difference.

I'm still using the Apple Watch 1 and it's perfect for my needs.

Other than the abiility to make phone calls without your phone, IMO, no difference.

I'm still using the Apple Watch 1 and it's perfect for my needs.

Yea just depends if you want the cellular or not imo. I dont have a apple watch though, but still dont see the need for the watch to have cellular.

Hey guys- is there any real difference between the apple watch2 and the 3?

Biggest difference is a faster processor and if your looking to getting the lte cellular model to make phone and receive calls on the watch series 3 without having your phone on you, but you gotta pay for the service though depending on carrier u have. Also the ceramic back is only on the lte models.

I own the Nike edition series 2. I was skeptical at first but it's totally worth the purchase since I'm a workout freak.

Hopefully we see more sales on MBP I won’t be afraid to pull the trigger this time. If anyone sees deals put a NTer on

man..i shoulda just waited for sales like this instead of buying a MB for my wife for her bday/christmas... smh coulda saved a couple hundred bucks....

anyway, what's a good apple watch case/band out there? something that looks similar to a g-shock is preferrable.

got a watch 2 thanks to the guys above pointing out the difference between the 2 and 3. don't need all the bells and whistles the 3 has, and got the 2 for the low....

man..i shoulda just waited for sales like this instead of buying a MB for my wife for her bday/christmas... smh coulda saved a couple hundred bucks....

anyway, what's a good apple watch case/band out there? something that looks similar to a g-shock is preferrable.

got a watch 2 thanks to the guys above pointing out the difference between the 2 and 3. don't need all the bells and whistles the 3 has, and got the 2 for the low....
I've bought a couple of bands from Monowear. They're good quality. Apple branded bands are good, but are pricey. I suggest checking eBay.

Believe it or not, TOMS made a couple of Apple Watch Bands that were really nice. Check eBay for those too.

Not sure about Apple Watch cases, though.

I've bought a couple of bands from Monowear. They're good quality. Apple branded bands are good, but are pricey. I suggest checking eBay.

Believe it or not, TOMS made a couple of Apple Watch Bands that were really nice. Check eBay for those too.

Not sure about Apple Watch cases, though.

Thanks for the heads up. as far as watch cases, this is what i meant:
71gSrZ2zkhL._SL1258_.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

In the market for a Macbook this yr

Would like to do stuff such as photo work, video editing, music, etc

Would the air be sufficient or should I go for the Pro

Help me, im a windows desktop user trying to get with the times

Get a refurb pro, you'll need to but usbc to usba adaptors tho. They're like $12 for a 2 pack on amazon

Go for a refurb Macbook Pro for a deal. Only get a new one if you really need to.

Get a refurb pro, you'll need to but usbc to usba adaptors tho. They're like $12 for a 2 pack on amazon
Go for a refurb Macbook Pro for a deal. Only get a new one if you really need to.

Pros and cons refurb Mac Pros? Anyone ever had issues with refurb apple products?

Also do you think they will have their newest Pro refurb? Digging that touch bar thing

Pros and cons refurb Mac Pros? Anyone ever had issues with refurb apple products?

Also do you think they will have their newest Pro refurb? Digging that touch bar thing
You get the same coverage of a new MBP if you purchase a refurb through Apple.

They may have some refurb TouchBar MBP's available, just check the apple site.

But also compare prices and deals with other stores. B&H Photo just had a really good deal this past week.

Back
Top Bottom