The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

i have a prob with my macbook and don't know where else to go to ask this question...

every time i open iTunes and try to add a song from my folder a bunch of yahoo messenger windows open. i don't know if i got a virus from a torrent or what.

help?

hey nt... does anyone have any CDG Play heart icons? I only have the black heart, looking for RED or other colors.

Thanks.

PS - Pls inbox me if you do, just in case i don't come right back to this thread.

can anyone point me in the direction of the hip hop head dock icons, good music angel icon, etc...deviant art doesnt have anything

or if someone can tell me how to create my own.  Just got a mac for the first time and used to create them myself on pc (but dont really remember)

PM'd Hennessy Beach

Where I could purchase crucial RAM for cheap for an early 2011 MBP ? :nerd:

Two questions:

I deleted another user account by mistake on my mac and it asked me if I wanted to save their folder and I did. How do I recover it?

I downloaded an app for my account ONLY and I see it's on all the accounts. How do I prevent that that and make it downloaded to only my account?

Question: I bought a new MacBook Air around April of 2012.

For some reason, I was never able to connect to my own Internet (I use Verizon)
I got access to a neighbors Internet and have been using theirs the whole time on the Mac
Now they are moving away soon and I'm trying to figure out what te problem is with mine

I tried googling and it said something about making sure it's WPA2 instead of WEP? How do I do that?

I'm selling my old pro, and i want to wipe it clean, i don't have the discs, how can i do this??

can anyone point me in the direction of the hip hop head dock icons, good music angel icon, etc...deviant art doesnt have anything

or if someone can tell me how to create my own.  Just got a mac for the first time and used to create them myself on pc (but dont really remember)

I second this, I had those icons on my old computer, but I want them for my new one and can't find them anywhere.....anyone have them by chance?

Thanks in advance :pimp:

Anyone ever get the aluminum unibody shell replaced? Mine is all dented. (had it for about 4-5 years now)
And how much did it cost?

just upgraded my old 2009 pro for a new Retina Pro :pimp:

Ima need someone to point me in the direction of MSoffice, PS ( maybe )

and how to get them docks and themes.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I just got a Mac yesterday and today I transferred all my music from my external HD to my iTunes. I can't edit any song now as all the info is grey when I click "Get Info". I did some googling and found out my External HD is Read-Only. Anyone know how I change that?

About to cop an iPad as a replacement for physical textbooks for my remaining years in school since I can get a ton of e-textbooks for dirt cheap or "free".

A lot of the textbooks I have are in .pdf format. What's the best PDF app? The main thing I need is to be able to mark pages (think sticky notes in textbooks). For example, if I come across a formula or an equation that is important, I want to be able to mark that page within the PDF document so I can easily refer back to it. Any good free ones out there that does this?

About to cop an iPad as a replacement for physical textbooks for my remaining years in school since I can get a ton of e-textbooks for dirt cheap or "free".

A lot of the textbooks I have are in .pdf format. What's the best PDF app? The main thing I need is to be able to mark pages (think sticky notes in textbooks). For example, if I come across a formula or an equation that is important, I want to be able to mark that page within the PDF document so I can easily refer back to it. Any good free ones out there that does this?

How can I get these for free? I rather get an iPad and get textbooks for free on thete

Can anybody help me with this? I'm trying to download Office but keep getting this and I know at least a few of you guys have gotten it off of dl.cnet

it says you're trying to install an update to the software(office)

you need to install the software (office) first before you can update it.

Any of you have a mac mini? How is it? My macbook died a few months ago and thinking of getting the mm instead of another laptop. It's cheaper and I could use the extra money to hook it up to a decent monitor / tv.

Back
Top Bottom