***The Official Legalization of Cannabis Thread***

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Nt advertising yes on prop 19
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by apowell11

what about for the rest of us that actually have jobs but if we take a drug test and fail, we lose our jobs. If you have a medical marijuana card, your employer is not required to respect it if you fail a test. if the prop is passed, legalization of recreational use would bypass this for us that want to smoke but not worry about losing our jobs.
this. and a lot of other points promote the passing of prop 19. Just the fact that its legal will be a huge stepping stone to further liberalization. 
I cant believe some cannabis users are actually against this bill 
30t6p3b.gif

Sike. you're employer would still have the right to fire you if you come in smelling dank and all red-eye. 
laugh.gif
obviously i wouldnt go to work high. just smoke on weekends and after work.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by apowell11

what about for the rest of us that actually have jobs but if we take a drug test and fail, we lose our jobs. If you have a medical marijuana card, your employer is not required to respect it if you fail a test. if the prop is passed, legalization of recreational use would bypass this for us that want to smoke but not worry about losing our jobs.
this. and a lot of other points promote the passing of prop 19. Just the fact that its legal will be a huge stepping stone to further liberalization. 
I cant believe some cannabis users are actually against this bill 
30t6p3b.gif

Sike. you're employer would still have the right to fire you if you come in smelling dank and all red-eye. 
laugh.gif
obviously i wouldnt go to work high. just smoke on weekends and after work.

Voting YES!
pimp.gif

Not just because I smoke a ton of bud, but I've actually put a lot of thought into this. Being able to grow a gang of my own stuff is so enticing. I would just be growing for myself and my friends and we're all over 21, so it's all good. I also think that we need to quit locking up people (mainly minorities) for weed-related crimes.

And you guys worried about huge corporations taking over, who cares? People will still be growing the good bud and I highhhly doubt you'll have trouble finding the good stuff for super cheap from a neighbor, coworker, friend or me.
wink.gif

Voting YES!
pimp.gif

Not just because I smoke a ton of bud, but I've actually put a lot of thought into this. Being able to grow a gang of my own stuff is so enticing. I would just be growing for myself and my friends and we're all over 21, so it's all good. I also think that we need to quit locking up people (mainly minorities) for weed-related crimes.

And you guys worried about huge corporations taking over, who cares? People will still be growing the good bud and I highhhly doubt you'll have trouble finding the good stuff for super cheap from a neighbor, coworker, friend or me.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Voting YES!
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I curious if it would be possible for big business to control seed banks? Like buy them out? I don't know a lot about that business aspect.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Voting YES!
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I curious if it would be possible for big business to control seed banks? Like buy them out? I don't know a lot about that business aspect.

I heard prop 19 aint looking to good right now. I'm pretty upset, gonna get a medical card though if it doesnt pass...

I heard prop 19 aint looking to good right now. I'm pretty upset, gonna get a medical card though if it doesnt pass...

*%#! needs to be legalized....just got back from a spitta concert called "smokers club tour" and the dudes were on stage lighting up, but the cops were arresting dudes left and right for holdin....i kid you not i watched about 9 dudes get arrested for weed tonight...its a got damn plant...

*%#! needs to be legalized....just got back from a spitta concert called "smokers club tour" and the dudes were on stage lighting up, but the cops were arresting dudes left and right for holdin....i kid you not i watched about 9 dudes get arrested for weed tonight...its a got damn plant...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Haha, I got kicked out of the show they held in Providence, RI recently for lighting up a blunt during the show

DZA and Curren$y kept talking about how people in the crowd needed to be smoking too...it was some bs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Haha, I got kicked out of the show they held in Providence, RI recently for lighting up a blunt during the show

DZA and Curren$y kept talking about how people in the crowd needed to be smoking too...it was some bs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

No way. I'm assuming it would be legal to get seeds directly from Amsterdam, Canada, etc.

Back
Top Bottom