The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont charge until they ship so I dont see why not

They put a hold on that money so you can't do anything with it

The way the world will test you is that you will wake up at 8 in the morning and magically get the preludes. Then you will have to choose whether you want to risk a week having the code or buying the preludes now.

Never have I felt so conflicted

who's really gonna buy the lebrons between now and 5am though? I know that sounds really risky but ****.....

80% sure i'll cop tomorrow ASAP probably gonna miss out on the preludes anyways
mean.gif
so why use the code in the first place ? way to risky to leave them in your cart and not checkout.

I feel like there will be a lot of canceled orders in the future. No way are there pairs left to be claimed. I think there has been wayyyy more than 2,014 codes used. Just my opinion though. It seems like a couple hundred has been used in here alone!

I feel like there will be a lot of canceled orders in the future. No way are there pairs left to be claimed. I think there has been wayyyy more than 2,014 codes used. Just my opinion though. It seems like a couple hundred has been used in here alone!
Nah, I don't think so. Probably 60-70 % of players probably just skipped over the code. Some probably were smart enough to realize they could get their money back from the game for the code. Then the others (us) know what we have and talk about it daily lol.

^^^^What he said
laugh.gif
 don't get me wrong Brons are hot but not as hot as some of us may think they are too assume evreyone is aware of these or even if they are have enough will to jump throught the hoops to go for them or have the console or time to try and get them or even afford to purchase now without seeing them along with other releases they can get and so on etc etc etc
laugh.gif
 its just so many factors why they still are around and it really shouldn't be that hard not to see why they're still available IMO
eyes.gif

i created a shoe and never got a code... do i have to play more games or do you usually get it right after you create the shoe?

Just chatted nike and got the low stock of all sizes response

I'm at 25 games, 91 overall and not a starter. Not feeling good about this

Last edited:
Someone mentioned this earlier but do you think I can foul out for every single game innediately until Season 2 and then just sim to key games? Will my team chemistry be too low st that point or will I be able to salvage it by playing every key game.

Also, can I buy VC later? Don't want to buy it until I'm close and know the codes are still there.

Just chatted nike and got the low stock of all sizes response

I'm at 25 games, 91 overall and not a starter. Not feeling good about this
Didn't they tell someone else they were completely out of stock during the last wave of 2k glitches? 
eyes.gif

Someone mentioned this earlier but do you think I can foul out for every single game innediately until Season 2 and then just sim to key games? Will my team chemistry be too low st that point or will I be able to salvage it by playing every key game.

Also, can I buy VC later? Don't want to buy it until I'm close and know the codes are still there.
You better buy VC immediatley so your dude good enough to get a good rating faster. Dont straight foul out, you better off getting 20 pts and a b- minimum then fouling out.

Last edited:
In the market for codes and looking on ebay.. pretty funny how some of these people listing at $800 will not sell and get $0 when the shoes are removed from ndc.

Yeah it's that since of "rush" thats make it not fun.
Made a new guy and im just BSing it and its a lot more enjoyable haha
idk man they put you in bs situations at times. I know the game is following a script, but still!   For example when they put you in for the last quarter and you have to make the game winning shot.  I was watching my brother attempting to make the shot.  He got fouled, made 1/2 free throw to tie the game, went to OT.  He won that game and there was a scene with his teammates celebrating and saying congratulation for making the game winning shot.  Following that scene there was another one afterwards with the news conference saying " How does it feel to miss the game winning shot when it was all on you",  
roll.gif

Last edited:
In the market for codes and looking on ebay.. pretty funny how some of these people listing at $800 will not sell and get $0 when the shoes are removed from ndc.

I don't understand why people have the codes listed for sale. Maybe they don't understand that a code doesn't guarantee a pair. I didn't take any chances... I ordered my pair and already have them sold through eBay.

I don't understand why people have the codes listed for sale. Maybe they don't understand that a code doesn't guarantee a pair. I didn't take any chances... I ordered my pair and already have them sold through eBay.
How much did you sell them for?

I am waiting for images to come out so hype generates. 

What up NT.

Just wanted to share some highlights and compare notes during my journey on the road to the LeBron XI code from what I can remember. 

NBA2k14 "My Career" Journey Log on PS4:
I read this quick guide before playing since I've never played a nba2k game.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/13/a-step-by-step-guide-to-creating-a-monstrous-myplayer-in-nba2k14/

Started My Career on December 15th, 2013

6 Minute games at Rookie Difficulty as a Shooting Guard - 6'5 @ 215lbs

• Bought the 80,000 VC and upgraded my player stats. 

• Rookie showcase - I didn't do well. I believe I got around a C- / D+ at the end of the game. 

• Drafted to the Minnesota Timberwolves. 

• Didn't give in to carrying bags or wearing the clown nose.

• Didn't take the energy drink sponsorship.

• Got the game winning shot.

• Got the DIME magazine cover

• Rising Stars Challenge - Rookie Showcase: was able to shine over Ellis 

• Got the Champs deal.

• Chatted with LeBron during a season Heat game and got a Signature Move tip. 

• Became the Sixth Man before the Playoffs  (took longer because I didn't answer

the right questions during GM meetings and didn't get good team ratings in the first 30 games I played).

• Bought more VC - 35k and got my player to a 99 rating.

• Played as the Sixth Man at the end of the season and throughout the whole Playoffs/Finals.

• Got word about a Kia deal.

• Beat the Heat in the Finals and got MVP.

• Beat Ellis on the blacktop during the off season in a game of 21.

December 20th, 2013

• Started the 1st game of the new season still as a Sixth Man. I guess I'm not that good??

I got pretty heated since they didn't start me and I decided to just foul out in the first 1st quarter and see what happens. The coach got upset and said I would be playing less minutes. I chatted with the GM and he said I got to do better etc. At this moment I pretty much gave up on the contest and the game since I was going on vacation the next day for the Christmas holiday. 

[Used the nba2k14 app everyday to win more VC while on vacation.]

January 3rd, 2014 (8:30pm)

• Bought more VC on top of the 10k I've earned with the app so I can get better Signature Skills. 

• Played the next key game. GOT TO BE A STARTER!!

• Got word again about the Kia deal. 

• Went all out on the next 6 or so key games with a team rating of A- and B+'s with at lease 55-60pts a game.

• Stuck with my friend as my agent. 

• Went to for the Sprite deal.

• Played the next key game.

January 4th (12:20am)

• Took the Nike deal over Jordan, got to design my shoe, and got the code all in one swoop without having to play anymore games after the Nike deal. 

• Copped my size for keeps and played another key game.

• Ended up not getting the Sprite deal after that game.

At the end of it I probably played more than 90 games since I wasn't skilled in the nba2k series. 

Stats:

Overall Rating 99

League Rank: 2

Position Rank: 1

PPG: 25.26

RPG: 2.29

APG: 2.19

Team Rating Average: C+

All the best, 

OSN

Just ordered a as 13...
Took me 2 season. As soon as I got my player to 90 I was taken to the kitchen to design one. (am I the only one that spent half an hour designing... For some reason I couldn't figure out how to make sure all the logos were visible lol)
Right after that LeBron message pop up... Code was in junk mail... The rest is history...
Special thanks to my niketalk ram fir guiding me through the quest...
Code 2? Lol no....
Sidenote one of my controllers is acting up... Trianglebutton is stuck... Hope it is covered by Sony or geak squad... System is only about 3 week's old smh... only game played was 2k...

I'm a starter and just had that agent talk to me in the limo. about 46 games in. Any idea how close I'm getting? Also where do they send the code too? Does it just display it in the game? How do I get it?

I'm a starter and just had that agent talk to me in the limo. about 46 games in. Any idea how close I'm getting? Also where do they send the code too? Does it just display it in the game? How do I get it?
Stay with your friend. Select Nike. You'll have to play over 60 games with a 90+ rating. 

The code is sent your email address that you registered with nba2k.

How much did you sell them for?

I am waiting for images to come out so hype generates. 

$700

It is kind of a gamble.

Will I be salty if the shoes are released and all the hypebeast are paying quite a bit more than $700? of course.

But...

What if the shoes are released and are a major flop?

I still made at least $400 off a pair of shoes. It's all good.

I'm a small forward on the Cavs and 56 games in. I'm the 6th man and averaging 21, 4, and 4. Overall is a 75 (gotta get it up) and average teammate rating is a C+. I played about 15 games yesterday. Took the energy drink deal and got burned. Got the Champs endorsement though. Alonzo Gee is the starter in front of me so I have no worries.

Stay with your friend. Select Nike. You'll have to play over 60 games with a 90+ rating. 
The code is sent your email address that you registered with nba2k.

The one I registered on 2k sports.com? I didn't make an email yet, where do I do that?

Nah, I don't think so. Probably 60-70 % of players probably just skipped over the code. Some probably were smart enough to realize they could get their money back from the game for the code. Then the others (us) know what we have and talk about it daily lol.

I agree. I have 3 friends playing this game also. None of them care about buying the shoe.

You Add all the teens playing who probably just got their parents to pony up 600 or so bucks for an xb1 and games. They will not get $230 more for some shoes. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom