The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had my agent ask me if I wanted o to go with nike or Jordan... is that it? Or is there an official signature of contract?

Through about 20 games for the Kings, averaging about 18 points a game and am the 6th man.

I am an 83 overall and have lots of VC so getting to the 90 overall will be no problem.

What are some tips to do this fastest? Do you recommend fouling out? If so when in the game do you foul out?

Any suggestions would be great.

Through about 20 games for the Kings, averaging about 18 points a game and am the 6th man.

I am an 83 overall and have lots of VC so getting to the 90 overall will be no problem.

What are some tips to do this fastest? Do you recommend fouling out? If so when in the game do you foul out?

Any suggestions would be great.

6 min quarters and high game speed. I only started fouling out when I was getting 41 min a game so that my minutes would be around 37. Also turn off after basket replay etc.

Anybody else notice that the email you get with the code has the subject "Congratulations! Check the free LeBron 11" ???

Just got my code and ordered my size 14 with extra Sauuucee (Ricky Sauce voice)!!! I can't wait to get these...

I just got my code and ordered. I will start on pair number 2 on Wednesday. Thanks to everybody in this thread that had informative post.

Yeah, I just checked my paypal and it says pending as well... Pretty sure that is standard. It does have an expiration of March 26 though, not sure if anyone elses has that.

Now people have got me wigging on my order.

Nike status says "submitted", Paypal says "pending" with an expiration of March 26...

Am I good?

Is there a way to find out what email is linked to your PSN account for 2K?  It didn't ask me to sign up for a 2K account, so I assume I already have one.

Is there a way to find out what email is linked to your PSN account for 2K?  It didn't ask me to sign up for a 2K account, so I assume I already have one.
Go to NBAToday from main menu, hit O button and goto 2k settings, hit L1 (i believe) til you see your email 

my friend gave me his code i used it and got the confirmation. i used my debt card instead of paypal they held it from a thursday to a sat morning at 1 am. i wasnt gonna do it if it was gonna be a hold until it shipped they told me it all depends on your bank or credit card company. its wild ot buy a shoe without seein it but im kinda excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom