The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contract at game 69 Kitchen at 79 
pimp.gif

In case anyone wants to follow my steps, I pretty much did what others have posted

1. Spent $20 in PSN ($10 is free in your PS4 welcome pamphlet) and got 85K VC
2. Started MyCareer and boosted all my stats with the VC coins I purchased before the showcase game. Ended up with a 92 overall
3. Changed the settings to 6 minute quarters, Rookie difficulty, and 100% game speed
4. Balled hard for 30 games, putting up 30+ PPG
5. Games 40-50, I would put up 30 points and get a B rating. Then I fouled out intentionally
6. Games 50-70, I just fouled out right away from the start of the game. If my position or grade dropped below a B, I would play a game and boost it back up. I got benched during this time too and eventually worked back into being a starter

Decisions I made during the time,

1. I always put the team first
2. Decline the big time Agent and stick with your friend
3. Skipped the KIA deal and lost 6 out of 10 games on purpose
4. Got the Champs deal from the Rising Stars game
5. Chose Sprite over Sprint
6. Chose Nike over Jordan Brand

Total time = 2 days

Would I do it again? Probably not...
Why skip the Kia deal?Im trying but losing my b grade anb I need as much vc as possible

Went to bestbuy to trade in my 2k I got from GameStop. They really came at me all wrong. Had to file a complaint.

Basically said I can't trade in a preowned game saying I wasn't the first owner. Said each time a game is traded in it loses value. So was stupid I couldn't even be mad.

Iirc I think that the digital rights linked to the discs only allow for one resell and install, seems like I heard that way back when all the fuss about pre-owned games was going on

Not true.

working on a second code now....on game 81 in the second season...just won the championship after sweeping the Heat and still no nike deal or access code smh and not to mention im rated like a 94 overall

working on a second code now....on game 81 in the second season...just won the championship after sweeping the Heat and still no nike deal or access code smh and not to mention im rated like a 94 overall

you on the same 2k account?

In case anyone wants to follow my steps, I pretty much did what others have posted

Total time = 2 days

Would I do it again? Probably not...
Why skip the Kia deal?Im trying but losing my b grade anb I need as much vc as possible

he just posted what he did so others might have an idea of what works.

i didnt skip the kia deal and i kept my game on the regular level. there is more than 1 path to take but the key parts are be a team player, keep your original agent, and choose nike as the sponsor.

Can't wait to get off.... This weekend shall be the one i finish this ish lol.... Just became a starter yesterday playing for the hawks.... 39th in my position... Pf/c

And ill Ask again what are the points on the app for? Can u use them on my carreer mode and yow?

And ill Ask again what are the points on the app for? Can u use them on my carreer mode and yow?

its been answered a few times. you should be able to use them in your career mode. if you cant then something went wrong with your player setup.

Last edited:
I feel like this contest has lasted forever, I am guessing its gotta be coming to an end soon....

i honestly think its a set date that the contest will end (dec 31 maybe). i think there will be more than 2014 pairs made and i agree they will be made to order.

Hopefully there will still be codes by tuesday lol.

Going on a roadtrip
i Think there will be..im hoping too..smh had to ship my PS4 off cuz it started acting crazy after my first code smh i think i wore it out lol...but just think if all (just say 100 or so ppl) in this thread got 10 codes, well pre-orders (which is not going to happen) that would only be half of the 2014. Also other than Niketalk im not hearing much hype about these because ppl are sleepin on them or dont even know due to whatever reasons, I think that it will b a while before 2014 ppl actually pay 250 to Nike for a Pre-order. Maybe mid-January even early february before the pre-orders are done...just think all us NikeTalkers think the are almost finish because we want them so bad lol....regular games could care less.

And when you get the code if you read at the bottom n fine print it says "while supplies last" thats why I think its more of a completion of orders vs. a completion date for the contest.

he just posted what he did so others might have an idea of what works.

i didnt skip the kia deal and i kept my game on the regular level. there is more than 1 path to take but the key parts are be a team player, keep your original agent, and choose nike as the sponsor.
Thanks

Coach keeps telling me I'm getting more minutes but I'm still at 28, trying to become a starter before 20 games in...I'm a PG on the TWolves and I stay outplaying Rubio.

Playing at 12 minutes till I'm a starter then I'll bring it down.  Still only a 73 overall, got a long way to go.

I gotta buy more VC points, I wanna start messing with the other stuff like signature skills, dunk packages and etc, I just realized you could edit that stuff last night and I used all my VC points on upping my shooting, speed and defense.

Gonna put in serious work this weekend I need to get going I only got like 10 games in

Coach keeps telling me I'm getting more minutes but I'm still at 28, trying to become a starter before 20 games in...I'm a PG on the TWolves and I stay outplaying Rubio.

Playing at 12 minutes till I'm a starter then I'll bring it down.  Still only a 73 overall, got a long way to go.

ur gona burn yourself out.
i did 8 min then dropped it to 6 min when i became the starter. 12 min is OD and you wont become the starter any faster to be honest.
just remember that a lot of it is scripted. stick to the advice in here and youll be fine.

i'm doing 8 mins on the pro level, on 2k13 I could play at a much higher level but I am sticking to pro right now

what level did you guys play at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom