The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned so far but I would recommend turning off the after basket animations in the option menu.  Seemed like it saved me some time or at least some button mashing to bypass the annoying animation scenes.

I got it by being a 7'2 Center who could shoot 3's

It was fun getting quadruple doubles (points, rebounds, assists, and blocks). I suggest everyone should try it out.

Wonder when we will find out what these look like 
nerd.gif

finally got the code which felt like forever. it took 66 games to sign with nike then after my 77th game i got the code. most of the sizes are still left i just hope i get my pair after playing this game none stop for a few days. i feel like the only way sizes are left is that most people dont know about this code but i could be wrong.

Drafted to the pistons that's ok I guess but I've been answering the questions right excerpt when Chauncey tells me to carry his bags yo f that that I'm not carrying his bags for an entire year! Gained mad fans on social media though lol

How does one use the vC points earned using the app? I was.also.trying to purchase some from the ps store ish kept on crashing...last time I checked it was.saying under maintenance.... I ll try later I guess

i think there has been more that 2014 codes dispensed, but it hasn't reach 2014 paid pre-orders.. They also were saying that they aren't guaranteed if im correct.. I wouldn't be surprised if the code generator is more so time based instead of order based.. Like a certain day they are gonna just cut it off and wait for the rest of the codes to be redeemed if it didn't reach the limit in time..  

finally got the code which felt like forever. it took 66 games to sign with nike then after my 77th game i got the code. most of the sizes are still left i just hope i get my pair after playing this game none stop for a few days. i feel like the only way sizes are left is that most people dont know about this code but i could be wrong.

:smh:

Yea i'm in Australia but i was playing on my US PSN and didn't receive a code. Maybe they knew i was outside the US from my IP?
Edit: just saw your post about it being related to the 2k account and not the PSN. is there a way we can check the details of our 2k accounts and possibly alter them?

Also from Australia and, I'm having similar issues man, considering giving up, really can't be bothered starting again, have you or anyone else had any luck?'

Working on #2

1st time was drafted to the Sixers. It sucked at first. Tony Wroten just holding the ball waiting for the shot clock to go down so he can take the shot
indifferent.gif
  I noticed if you get Nerlens some easy buckets he starts beasting after that. Even on defense.

Ah man Royce White has to be the worst player on here. No speed, terrible handles doesnt know what to do when he has the ball. Then he tries the most akward shots I've ever seen. 2K must not have liked dude or something.

Some how we traded for Beasley him and J Rich were Wet from 3 or any open kick out jumper.
nthat.gif
Beasley needs a few seconds to load up for his shot but J RICH wit dat quick Release!

2nd time drafted to the Twolves. Man PEK down low is a beast. You can't double team him because Love plays at top of the key waiting to drop bombs. Then you can send Love to post up when he has a weaker defender and its the easiest points.  Computer tried to move the better defender to start guarding him started feeding PEK
smokin.gif

Chase Budinger don't hit nothing though. He's probably like 4-17 on wide open jumpers.

Man i love this game!

Finally got my code. Played as a pg drafted by the Jazz. It made me sick of this game, so I'm going to stick to just the one. 

Also from Australia and, I'm having similar issues man, considering giving up, really can't be bothered starting again, have you or anyone else had any luck?'
only thing i can suggest to people out the U.S is have someone from the U.S make the account and 2k account then you get it and play until you get the nike deal. After that have your friend from the U.S finish it and give you the code.

Last edited:
Got xbone and 2k14 for Xmas today. Just got fine installing and playing a few games and game play is fantastic. Guess I'll try for the code... At least I have reason to be playing video games all day now :tongue:

game 40 on my second code, want to finish it today but doubt the network will be strong enough

Little bro got an xbox one for Christmas. Just now set it up after xbox help sucks they have to work on Christmas . We agreed on $10 for the code . Don't go back to school until the 8th so I should be good.

Little bro got an xbox one for Christmas. Just now set it up after xbox help sucks they have to work on Christmas . We agreed on $10 for the code . Don't go back to school until the 8th so I should be good.
LOL at $10 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom