The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of a shoe with his "accolades" on it. Since in the game you had to do different things or accolades to reach elite status. So, maybe a shoe with LeBron's achievements throughout his career.

Just a thought.

Since its 99% not a WTL (possibility of a different version, but again unlikely), I hope its a 112 like the 8s.

The only "What the" that they could possibly pull off is a mixture of the XI model ONLY and using some of the crazy patterns and bright colors like they did with the MVP X....but even that's a stretch.  For all we know, the '4skin' sample could have been the beginning of the whole process...

Like it has been mentioned, a collection of MVP's or All-Stars is already being covered with the "What the LeBron" being released on May 31st.  I'm one of the ones that really wanted a WTL, but at this point we just have to let it go.  The chances are very slim at this point.  The lack of Miami Heat cw's with this current model is starting to make me lean towards getting something with traditional Heat colors...maybe a little bit of gold added in as well, but that's just my theory with absolutely no evidence to support it 
laugh.gif

***** ATTENTION PAYPAL ******

CALL 1.800.806.6453 to update your payment info if it has or is going to be expired and back it up with your credit card.
Just got off a chat with a Nike Rep and told me to do so.

***** ATTENTION PAYPAL ******

CALL 1.800.806.6453 to update your payment info if it has or is going to be expired and back it up with your credit card.
Just got off a chat with a Nike Rep and told me to do so.
This has been posted 20 times at the very least, if they haven't done it by now it's not anyone's fault but their own.

This has been posted 20 times at the very least, if they haven't done it by now it's not anyone's fault but their own.

The thing is if a person payed with paypal & expired then nike should have at least contacted via phone or email. It's not the peoples fault that nike couldn't get them out by march as stated so they shouldn't be cancelled. It's nikes fault.

The thing is if a person payed with paypal & expired then nike should have at least contacted via phone or email. It's not the peoples fault that nike couldn't get them out by march as stated so they shouldn't be cancelled. It's nikes fault.
Didn't nike said they had an agreement to be able to charge after 45 days?

To be safe I called and gave them my card as a backup payment form she wasn't sure about the Paypal thing but she says let's take down a card to be safe and it there is any issues they'll call me before canceling so I'm not worrying about it they got two payment forms and my contact info

Their reps been good to me recently gotta admit they give good customer service

Also I didn't ask one question about the shoes I feel bad they get so many questions about them so I wasn't gonna harass them

Last edited:
To be safe I called and gave them my card as a backup payment form she wasn't sure about the Paypal thing but she says let's take down a card to be safe and it there is any issues they'll call me before canceling so I'm not worrying about it they got two payment forms and my contact info

Their reps been good to me recently gotta admit they give good customer service

Also I didn't ask one question about the shoes I feel bad they get so many questions about them so I wasn't gonna harass them
agreed - did the same thing

agreed - did the same thing

Better to play it safe now we can rest easy. The info on the Paypal thing kinda all over the place some reps said you're good some had no idea so my Paypal expires tomorrow so I figured let me call them and settle this

dear customer,

you should expect to receive an email which will be sent just prior to you finding it in your inbox. this will take place at some point in the future. we are keeping you up to date of any development because you are so valued.

sincerely,
automated customer service rep B7451

You ain't lying about that. By the time these shoes surface the XII will be around the corner. I was kind of pissed but now I am just indifferent to it. I just got the feeling Nike is going to drop the ball with this one after all the bs surrounding this release...

I'm sure you guys will see them before playoffs hit off. Most likely show them around that time.

Well, someone stole my CC number and I had to cancel it. Called Nike and rep said theyd try to swap card numbers. Escalating it or something to that extent. Should hear back from them in 2-3 business days. Nike rep wasnt sure if they could swap card numbers but said since its a security breach it shouldn't be a problem. Prob shouldnt be as worried as I am but you never know...

Well, someone stole my CC number and I had to cancel it. Called Nike and rep said theyd try to swap card numbers. Escalating it or something to that extent. Should hear back from them in 2-3 business days. Nike rep wasnt sure if they could swap card numbers but said since its a security breach it shouldn't be a problem. Prob shouldnt be as worried as I am but you never know...
That sucks dude. Can't stand a thief. When I talked to a rep about changing over from my PayPal he acted like he wasn't sure about being able to switch over either. Luckily I didn't have a problem with the escalation team. Dude sounded real unsure about what I was trying to do in the whole process though.

had to get the jordan 6-17-23 to tie me over, lost my supreme foamposites because I tried to get 2 pair lol now just ready for these lebrons in may. I think they willl be the best shoes of the year. Lebron+Nike+2k14+ it being a new next gen experience only, they better not come with some bull crap. It's only 2014 so they have to be unique in someway.

Any info on these? Heard they were some type of Givenchy floral print Nike copied, not really sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom