The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their servers are probably down 
roll.gif

Last edited:
if they are waiting on 2k then i bet it will be shipped when Lebron gets the MVP
tongue.gif

it would suck if they are waiting to see if lebron gets MVP.

I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and she said that they couldn't change any of the order details because it's a "pre-order", such BS. She said they had a major problem with people calling in and making changes to peoples orders so they had to change their rules on making changes to orders. So I may not even be able to get my pair anymore because I'll be out of town the week of the 17th and that should be around the same time that they ship. I'm so frustrated. 

She also knew what they were and congratulated me on winning them. I asked her if there were any details on them and she said that no one other than the designer and the CEO have seen them. She also said that the reason they haven't picked a date to ship them is because they're working with 2K on the official date to send them out. 

:lol: that Preparing To Ship status is killer. You guys have been bugging since that happened.

They are still preparing to ship because LeBron still hasn't signed all 2014 pairs............

#wishfulthinking

Don't know if this picture has been posted yet but...

View media item 758444
It's a better look at the shoe LeBron posted on his Instagram

View media item 758444

View media item 758444

View media item 758444

View media item 758444

View media item 758444
They are still preparing to ship because LeBron still hasn't signed all 2014 pairs............
Now that will be:smokin

#wishfulthinking

Well if anyone has a code and isn't going to use it, I would happily take it and order me a second pair 
happy.gif
 lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom