The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that would be awesome...Other than I can't even remember the names of the dudes I used haha. Just hope they don't include a picture of my man. One was the ugliest dude I could create and the other was a beefed up version of what I wish I looked like hahaha...

All of that would be awesome...Other than I can't even remember the names of the dudes I used haha. Just hope they don't include a picture of my man. One was the ugliest dude I could create and the other was a beefed up version of what I wish I looked like hahaha...

Man I used my brothers code, so my pair is gonna me named after my brother, who names ALL his created players after himself every year lmfao.

if they are numbered in order then that dude on twitter that first found out about these will get #1...Most likely.

gamertags... seriously. people gonna buy pairs with ballerx4xeva.

If this is true, then resale might have just taken a hit.

Last edited:

gamertags... seriously. people gonna buy pairs with ballerx4xeva.

If this is true, then resale might have just taken a hit.
more than half will have the word swag in the gamertag
roll.gif

Ill put one of my pairs up that says no way in hell the shoes have the gamertag on them...These things were getting made before the contest even started probably. The card, maybe.

Ill put one of my pairs up that says no way in hell the shoes have the gamertag on them...These things were getting made before the contest even started probably. The card, maybe.

I am 99.3% sure they wont have the tags .. BUT.... It would not be that difficult to add a gamer tag after the shoe is made..

I am 99.3% sure they wont have the tags .. BUT.... It would not be that difficult to add a gamer tag after the shoe is made..
I understand a screenprint on the insole would be super easy. However, incorporating it into the outer shoe I just dont see happening. I'd be kind of pissed if they do either to be honest. Im like you though, high probability there is no chance it happens.

I understand a screenprint on the insole would be super easy. However, incorporating it into the outer shoe I just dont see happening. I'd be kind of pissed if they do either to be honest. Im like you though, high probability there is no chance it happens.

Na, they aint happening. We may get our gamer tags on the card, or on the box or something simple. But incorporated on the shoe? Na, We'd have a better chance at getting an Autographed box.

I will be honest though, the close and closer we get to these shipping, the more and more excited I'm getting.

yall can't read to save yall lives

he said the card would have the players name on it

and that's if it's even true

Pretty sure everyone was just taking the information and running with it. At least that is what I was doing. At this point I am not believing anything other than we are getting some Lebron XI's, since that is the only thing that is confirmed about this whole thing.

If the card has the name of the MyPlayer that got the code, then mine will say "Chief Keef". :x

Lol I'd be upset about that. Harry Wang up there is hilarious. To be honest, these things COULD be true, or at the very sense makes sense to me. A unique box is easy to pull off, Nike does that all the time (still holding out for wooden box hahaha). Those cards is a little effort from Nike, or maybe that's 2k's contribution. They could be in charge of the card distribution. Again simple. And then last numbered shoes/box. Numbering a shoe is definitely not a foreign concept. And I would think it would be relatively easy since this is a controlled amount of shoes. Seems to me it would be pretty to simple to number the pairs of shoes.

Last, I keep going back to the 3 month word and literally not a peep from Nike. I might be more of the optimist variety, but I just don't see Nike missing an opportunity to be GREAT. Nike is the master at capitalizing. And this could be an awesome PR move. I know some has said NIke has nothing to gain because the shoe is already sold out. But I just don't see Nike as the PR giant it is coming up short with this one. So I truly expect something exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom