The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
my status is the same too

its amazing nothing has leaked because obviously these have already been through the production line

Even though its not the case that you'd be getting the shoe you created in game I'd be soooo pissed if it was. I literally just made generic plain everything in a rush to get the code it looked like a bar of soap laying in a shower sponge.

Even though its not the case that you'd be getting the shoe you created in game I'd be soooo pissed if it was. I literally just made generic plain everything in a rush to get the code it looked like a bar of soap laying in a shower sponge.
Haha true, my first code my shoe was flat white with nothing added on.  Got my second code after they sold out so went ahead and took the time to make a good looking shoe. 

I didn't make my shoe I just threw a couple layers together so I could get my code

if I could do it over I would've made a yeezy solar shoe I saw some people do it and it looked dope, very cool that you make your own shoe, if I wasn't in a rush for the code I would've really taken my time with that

when I got my Nike contract I was rocking Kobes and foams anyway

If anyone's got an unused code go the page.  It says sold out but you have the option to input your code again.  Last time this happened I was able to get a pair so hurry up!

Last edited:
I talked to a nike rep earlier today about that 10.5 and they told me its most likely gonna get canceled because they sold out all pairs in January. They also said even if they had extra pairs of these for which payment did not go through or people cancelled their order is not going to be made available to purchase. Hope you get your pair but don't get your hopes up.

I talked to a nike rep earlier today about that 10.5 and they told me its most likely gonna get canceled because they sold out all pairs in January. They also said even if they had extra pairs of these for which payment did not go through or people cancelled their order is not going to be made available to purchase. Hope you get your pair but don't get your hopes up.

Why would they put it available to purchase again if they were going to cancel it? thats doesn't make any sense.

could be that they are getting them ready to ship and noticed they had a few more pairs left 
nerd.gif

Why would they put it available to purchase again if they were going to cancel it? thats doesn't make any sense.
Why does Nike cancel any orders? Oh yeah because 50 percent of the canceled orders are bot orders and the other 50 are not. Nike still cancels them don't they. If someone cancelled their order or their payment did not go through then the system automatically puts the sizes up on the site unless Nike has it set to not automatically put them up on the site. I was just passing along the information I received.

Just called Nike about my order because I paid with PayPal, they said that if the funds are not there then they'll send you an email before they actually cancel the order or if your credit card or bank account is connected, PayPal may just pull the funds out to pay for it. I also asked if he had any idea when they'd be shipped out and he said February 24th, I was like do you mean March 24th? He said no, February 24th, I asked the one coming up in 4 days? He said yes, and eveyone should get their pairs in by March 1st
pimp.gif

Just called Nike about my order because I paid with PayPal, they said that if the funds are not there then they'll send you an email before they actually cancel the order or if your credit card or bank account is connected, PayPal may just pull the funds out to pay for it. I also asked if he had any idea when they'd be shipped out and he said February 24th, I was like do you mean March 24th? He said no, February 24th, I asked the one coming up in 4 days? He said yes, and eveyone should get their pairs in by March 1st
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 "coming up in 4 days ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom