The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone seriously post those 1 of 1s again?
not once, but twice in the same post! 
mean.gif

I'm starting to think the first time were going to see what we got is when we open the damn box after its delivered

Lol damn... We still ain't see them.. I give up I don't even care now.. I actually forgot about them for most of the end of jan and feb. Were in the home stretch now guys.

honestly,, the whole point of the nba 2k14 shoe is to keep it under wraps.. hence the blacked out silhouette of the lebron 11 on the product page.. so to think Nike would go the link of keeping the shoes hush hush and think someone like icysoles has pics of them or a sample is kinda ridiculous.. 

obviously nike can keep a secret.. we all saw that with the yeezy release.. everyone and there brother in that yeezy thread had a "source" and none of them knew about that.. 

so If Nike wants to keep these wrapped up until they ship they can.. and at which point I wil stay away from NT cause I want to see the shoes for the first time when I unbox them. 

Man.. I hate to admit this but..

After months of seeing them pink yellow and teal joints.... I wouldn't even be mad.

I wouldn't wear em. But I would display in my room just as a conversation piece like "yeah I really did that 2k nonsense to get those when the Xbox one came out"

And then I'll have to explain to them what that thing was cause most of my friends knew nothing about this to this day.

honestly,, the whole point of the nba 2k14 shoe is to keep it under wraps.. hence the blacked out silhouette of the lebron 11 on the product page.. so to think Nike would go the link of keeping the shoes hush hush and think someone like icysoles has pics of them or a sample is kinda ridiculous.. 

obviously nike can keep a secret.. we all saw that with the yeezy release.. everyone and there brother in that yeezy thread had a "source" and none of them knew about that.. 

so If Nike wants to keep these wrapped up until they ship they can.. and at which point I wil stay away from NT cause I want to see the shoes for the first time when I unbox them. 

Pretty much agree with this. Nike can keep this under wraps if they want to. There is no need to create hype with the 2k14s because they are sold already.

90% of "leaks" are probably not even leaks. They are probably controlled marketing introductions to the market.

We all know that those 1 of 1s are not it, but as I said before, I wouldn't be mad. Only thing is it seems they can be closely iD'd.

Where did we even come up with they would be released today? I mean what source gave us that information?

How....just....how, do people still post that picture still? Smdh.

Last edited:
That has the Terracotta Warrior 3m print on it from what it looks like. I am not buying these dudes that are trying to get pub by posting stuff that could be photoshops or not even close to the real thing.

Not saying that isn't a legit teaser but I would be disappointed if Nike reused a print on these...

I am part of that group...Some of the stuff talked about in there will just make your head spin. It is good reading if you like a lot of nonsense, which is fun sometimes.

Basically, every single person in the group is trying to resell their pair for $2014 and are making a blood pact that they will go no lower. Rubbish stuff.

I am part of that group...Some of the stuff talked about in there will just make your head spin. It is good reading if you like a lot of nonsense, which is fun sometimes.

Basically, every single person in the group is trying to resell their pair for $2014 and are making a blood pact that they will go no lower. Rubbish stuff.

The clown was in here trying to preach that ish.

Yup, I remember that.  Took me awhile before I joined to see what they were all about.  Pretty funny arguments in their.  I plan on keeping my pair tho.  Lady Luck is never with me on limited releases and I refuse to pay the rape resellers want, so these are staying with me....... unless they butt ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom