THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by metallic

Christmas colorway is crazy. Let see when pics leak. Also rumor has it a QS Lebron 8 will drop opening day.
More info when available.
I got a call earlier today about an opening day release.....Interesting
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

damn both them flywire and miami ones are SICK... see what a colorway can do to a shoe. and im hyped about the word that they made the cushion more softer. the vii were too hard for me

So how youguys get these phone calls and get to see christmas lebron's already. Last year I spent 1400 on lebron 7's I should be getting these phone calls as well. And other NT members that spend there hard earn money.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Wasnt there supposed to be a 360 air max 7 hyperfuse for lebron last season?
I think there's a pair. Just hasn't surfaced yet. I think it's HWC too.

igotthatfire247 wrote:
You won't be disappointed ... and I had y'all @ NT in mind when we were speaking, so I had Jason officially say "hi" (and yes, he's watching).
wink.gif
Enjoy.

in petrie we trust
laugh.gif
 i remember whenjason use to dropbows onCoach HubieonNT with all that anti nike propaganda bs he use to throw around. Those were the days
pimp.gif

something tells me these shoes gonna be performance beasts for the power player...

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

So how youguys get these phone calls and get to see christmas lebron's already. Last year I spent 1400 on lebron 7's I should be getting these phone calls as well. And other NT members that spend there hard earn money.

Relax. I think some of these dudes are just tight/keep in touch with HOH employees and what not. I don't think there is a listserv or anything. 

Originally Posted by metallic

Christmas colorway is crazy. Let see when pics leak. Also rumor has it a QS Lebron 8 will drop opening day.
More info when available.

THX METALLIC!!!!
Will LeBron wore V/2 @ XMas day?

nice to see JP's video!

Originally Posted by jca998

Whoever paid $500 for these is insane.

Saw a few pairs sell on E-bay for that much.

I'm looking forward to November in order to get my third pair , just in case.
What if that someone is a celebrity or just some rich person who got $ to burn  and he or she doesn't want to wait until November ? Ever think of that ?

500$ ain't nothing to celebrity and rich folk out there man .

BTW this will be my first Lebron purchase in a long time
pimp.gif
. My last purchase was the Lebron II. Can't wait to get the pre heat

I think it is safe to say the v2 is the Xmas shoe. Not necessarily that b/w/r one, but the model itself.

That quickstrike is what kind of release? Urban,Hoh, online?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I think it is safe to say the v2 is the Xmas shoe. Not necessarily that b/w/r one, but the model itself.

That quickstrike is what kind of release? Urban,Hoh, online?
Yeah most likey a Urban, HOH and online...  hopefully a better CW than the ones last year..
and as for the kid Stickie i am pretty sure they call him George Clooney.. He was with his dad.. idk how he got in.. but kid is mad connected... he has undft 4s signed... oh well.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's a comfortable shoe, and on the foot, they look great.

So not as 'hard' as the VII i guess? Would you be able to compare them to any other recent f/l air max hoops shoes?

And ROFLOL at JP chewing out Nike over leather quality.

^check the first page. the release date is there.

again, does anybody know if they will drop in kid sizes? i wanted to get a pair for my gf's daughter. she's 2 tho, so baby sizes i guess. lol i don't have kids so i don't know how to shop for them.
laugh.gif

Hi Jason P.,

What have you done, to avoid blisters with VIII? So much attention is paid to ankle cushion, eyestays, this that and the other, forgetting that not much in the way of avoiding hot spots on the insole. what new tech do we have to avoid having to sit a week after 5/6hrs of ball one day because your kicks tear up the bottom of my feet? i can ask for tighter lockdown with less slippage in the forefoot, less slipping with NIKE socks (dryfit+basketball dont mix). im 100% positive lebron puts more torque on the forefoot of a sneaker than i can with a truck so whats the word? yes ive tried everything from a sz10-11 to get the _best_ fit (even tried to shoehorn a sz9.5 to get a tighter fit). I dont have wide or narrow feet, but i can tell you that the heat, and friction of your designs are killin me. im using avars 2k4's still. good job with the weight, but the 360bag is heavy. the bottom of the shoe feels like its unbalanced with the rest of the sneaker. probably what creates the movement that starts the chain for generating excessive heat while playing till we get ... blisters! i dunno, the kobes seem like they would be cooler (temp) and till i see the fuseviii im prolly passing (the flywire looks sick but i broke my ankle on the stuff in the OG HD, so they would prolly just get worn and no play) im not of the mindset to wear basketball shoes as a fashion statement, i leave that to the young bloods.

Thanks
yzarc

yzarc, do you get blisters on the "balls of your feet?"

cause i do to, and it made(i dont ball no more) selecting my bball shoes very important.

2 pairs of socks was a must.

Sorry if the pics are too big. Took pictures of the shoe to post. Shoe came out much better in person than it did in the stock photographs. Like the 7's more but this is a nice shoe.
b7hpud.jpg
1zbto28.jpg
nfidkm.jpg

Hopefully I get my shipment in by this week. Nike reps are coming down tomorrow let's see if I can get any info or get them to bring some samples so I can post

Originally Posted by thekckid

Sorry if the pics are too big. Took pictures of the shoe to post. Shoe came out much better in person than it did in the stock photographs. Like the 7's more but this is a nice shoe.
So you think the 7's are more comfortable?

Anybody got an actual pic of the South Beaches being worn with jeans?

So the general consensus of these is that they fit true to size and not BIG like the 7s right?

Back
Top Bottom