THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-02.jpg

Nike exec: Gentlemen,we must meet our goals, and we need to meet them during the current economy. What do we have at our disposal that's cheap, then easy to use in our footwear lines? It seems that we need a boost there.

Nike rep : Uhh, Plastic? We'll call it a new groundbreaking performance product, then charge 160 bucks for it!

Nike exec: But, doesn't Payless already do this at a lower price point?

Nike rep: Oh! But they are not NIKE! We can sell anything!

Nike exec: Get it done!

( I know that this probably didn't really happen, but dang! A completely plastic shoe????) 

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-white-black-red-1-02.jpg

Nike exec: Gentlemen,we must meet our goals, and we need to meet them during the current economy. What do we have at our disposal that's cheap, then easy to use in our footwear lines? It seems that we need a boost there.

Nike rep : Uhh, Plastic? We'll call it a new groundbreaking performance product, then charge 160 bucks for it!

Nike exec: But, doesn't Payless already do this at a lower price point?

Nike rep: Oh! But they are not NIKE! We can sell anything!

Nike exec: Get it done!

( I know that this probably didn't really happen, but dang! A completely plastic shoe????) 
Until people like me stop buying these "plastic shoes" expect Nike to keep on making em lol

Thank u method man for banning that annoying kid! Now with good news comes bad.
Via Jason petrie all Lebron "city" color-ways for the VIII have been cancelled.
That means no HWC/Knicks and no Dallas.

South Beach 8's = Red Carpets.

Overrated and will probably end up more widely available than originally expected just like them too.

ohwell.gif
metallic wrote:

That just made me mad....Nike is so stupid. They love pisssin us off don't they?

Not sure how I feel about those Clear flywire joints, but the Pre-heats are Butta!! Most def Appreciated... even the bred GR's are lookin correct.

Originally Posted by metallic

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif

why would they come out with a knicks colorway.. when new york dont like him it seem.. i stated this on another board got flame for it but its the truth.. lebron tired of hearing all these boooos.. dallas booing new york booing.. he gonna do everything miami

I think resellers are part to blame.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think resellers are part to blame.
what u mean?? how resellers effect this decision?? imo lebron made this decision personally when he seen all those boos from different states outside florida.. if you be on twitter he still getting major hate from people from these major cities.. when i was in orlando it seem to me like king james was running thangs and getting alot support out there..

^ thats good people need to get over it he can do what ever he wants good more for us Floridians but it seems a lot of other people in others states were trying to get them so now we get all the exclusives 
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

can someone explain why Nike wont just put out enough shoes for everyone? that would satisfy the consumer and do away with the resellers right?

Wait so are we still gettin the Pre-Heats on the 12th?

^Man I hope so, I remember how hectic it was for me to get the Red Carpets...Thanks to Rapido...I wonder whatever happened to him?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

KILL ME NOW....NO DONT THOUGH I SORTA WANT SOME OTHER COLORWAYS BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS NIKE YALL SUCK I HATE YALL FOR REAL

Thats crazy there not going to release the knicks cw,i was going to get those but i guess i wont get any 8s this year unless if Nike/lebron comes out with some good cw,s cause i dont like the first cw of the gr releases.The South Beaches are straight but it wont be easy to get those so im passing.And now looking back on all the hate on lebron cause he made a choice that was rightfully his i can understand why hes pulling the other cw away from releasing.Everybody talks bad about him so hes acting out in his own way that he only can control,if this is true thats alot of heat people arent going to get but its understandable though.

I like to blame resellers. They ruin things for the sneakerheads. I doubt the decision was based on the hatred for Lebron. If it is he just use that as motivation.

^I see exactly where you coming from...But in my eyes...people gonna cop them shoes lol. So he might as well make money and say fukkk it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom