THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by lmns2

86736085478e13c7aa367f6045320da2c7ae18c5.pjpg

=

1277296380368442036.jpg

its spot on! good job mate.. 
Ok, design is cool, but I HATE the suede/nubuck/whatever material on it. I need some real, genuine tumbled leather instead. This has potential. But not as dope as the VII's.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

They remind me of the shox Vince Carter IV's. I'll reserve judgement until I see better pics or more colorways though.

i can see it.. looks like nike's running out of ideas.

the VC IV's look like the 8's and the VC II's look like the 7's.

Wow. I am Disappoint.

Not what i really expected.

BUt the silver lining to it, is that im gonna be saving $ this Fall/Winter

first impressions....
ohwell.gif

since the 7 was an awesome design but they held back with the great colorways, maybe they will give us the great colorways this year on their horrible design???????

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Jason Petrie is the designer

He's capable of much better work than this.

I'm wondering if somewhere along the line what he envisioned was altered.

hopefully this logic plays out for the 8's

people first reactions after pics the 6's ( myself included) i was like terrible..

then a whole bunch of colorways came out, which made the shoe a whole lot better..

hopefully with everyone saying these are ugly a whole bunch of colorways come out to make up for it..

ehh i hope this makes sense

I liked the 7's a lot better, and I only bought the Dunkmans. I highly doubt I will buy any colorway of these.

I think these are kids sizes?

1277296380368442036.jpg

sexier
99482689.jpg
43643173.jpg

Whatever happened to that legendary dude Ken Link? He should hop back on the Lebron line. The Zoom Power was the most Epic Shoe design unreleased ever!

Originally Posted by 1and12

Whatever happened to that legendary dude Ken Link? He should hop back on the Lebron line. The Zoom Power was the most Epic Shoe design unreleased ever!

IIRC, moved to designing football shoes.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hopefully this logic plays out for the 8's

people first reactions after pics the 6's ( myself included) i was like terrible..

then a whole bunch of colorways came out, which made the shoe a whole lot better..

hopefully with everyone saying these are ugly a whole bunch of colorways come out to make up for it..

ehh i hope this makes sense
i get what cha sayin!

I likes
smokin.gif
, the color blocking reminds me of my favorite signature, 2. Can't go wrong with full airmax.

They don't look that much different than the 7s. YES INNOVATION AT ITS FINEST!
C'mon Nike. I have no desire to buy these. At all.

Back
Top Bottom