The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Pulled the trigger on these as soon as they dropped, Can't wait to get these bad boys, I wonder if you choose a Sail Leather heel, is the Kobe Logo on the tongue Sail or White??

Last edited:
I noticed many people chose sail leather swoosh and white outsole instead of the default outsole, which is the milky way GITD. To me the default option looks like a better matching for the sail swoosh, they both look off white.

Am I missing something here? Is the milky way GITD outsole doesn't look nice in person? Anyone has pics of that outsole from the previous kobe releases?

How where you guys able to change the color of the Kobe shield on the back? The only color I see is black.

I am on vacation and only have access through my iphone, from my iphone I can't change the color of the Kobe shield on the back. The only color is black. Does anyone know how to change it on iPhone?

I noticed many people chose sail leather swoosh and white outsole instead of the default outsole, which is the milky way GITD. To me the default option looks like a better matching for the sail swoosh, they both look off white.

Am I missing something here? Is the milky way GITD outsole doesn't look nice in person? Anyone has pics of that outsole from the previous kobe releases?

I'm thinking the same so I went with the milky GITD soles for my sail themed pair.. guess we'll see in a few weeks..

but with black heel shield logo instead of the Univ red
View media item 2202051

Last edited:
I was worried that the sail swoosh wouldn't match the GITD sole so I went with the default pair...black swoosh

If I remember correctly, previous releases would last 1-3 days (or less). Although they were almost always labeled as "Limited" or "QS". I've got a feeling these will be up for much longer. Due to those reasons and far less hype.
Dang, really hope it sticks around longer than a few days.  Guess you gotta have your chips ready at all times 
roll.gif

I was playing around with the gum sole for the past few days, but decided on this.

Wish the smoked translucent sole like the FTB and BL's have was an option.

Not sure how these ones look, but I had the Milky glow bottom on my KD6 ID and they turned a really nasty like browinsh yellow over time, so thats why i went with the white bottoms, not sure how these ones will look over time though, maybe different.

I'm digging the MP inspired pair. Might be my 3rd and final pair. I tried making pairs with color but it just doesn't look right.

Back
Top Bottom