The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Good morning all, my id pair just arrived. I love it!  
nthat.gif

Night shift options all around with a green glow swoosh, black liner, tongue and lace. 

I was thinking about getting a pair of IDs but after hearing reports that the material is different from the retail releases and seeing a pair, on foot, at the gym this week, I was seriously disappointed.  They looked like fakes but I know the guy and know that they aren't.  I want the full zoom insole too.

They should give us the option of ordering the midsoles separately, these ID's are a letdown :frown:

I was thinking about getting a pair of IDs but after hearing reports that the material is different from the retail releases and seeing a pair, on foot, at the gym this week, I was seriously disappointed.  They looked like fakes but I know the guy and know that they aren't.  I want the full zoom insole too.

I checked the retail version and the material is the same. Dunno what that guy is talking about..

Then again, my pair isn't painted like his is

I checked the retail version and the material is the same. Dunno what that guy is talking about..

Then again, my pair isn't painted like his is

The material itself is the same, but one difference between my ID and my BHM pair Is that the flyknit is backed by a layer of glue like on the 9 elite.

The material itself is the same, but one difference between my ID and my BHM pair Is that the flyknit is backed by a layer of glue like on the 9 elite.
Same thing with mine. I'm not sure what they did exactly but it is stiffer. I'm not a fan of it personally but I can see how others wouldn't mind.

The zoom insert is high quality but if you can find a pair of lebron 11s you can get away with those too. The big difference is that lebron 11 insoles are softer because theyre lunarlon + zoom. They're about the same thickness though. Lebrons 11 inserts may actually break in faster.

They said they're supposed to arrive on or before next Monday.

Build has been complete for almost a week now...no tracking.

:frown:

They said they're supposed to arrive on or before next Monday.

Build has been complete for almost a week now...no tracking.

:frown:

Since they're built overseas I think you have to wait until they arrive in the states and are inspected before you will receive the shipped email.

Last edited:
Since they're built overseas I think you have to wait until they arrive in the states and are inspected before you will receive the shipped email.
They send the email once they get moving, I got my latest pair shipped email on Saturday, they left China right now.

*Always take the estimated delivery date with a +2 day grain of salt, there will no doubt be plenty of delays due to the shoes "missing their flight" or some kind of problems with the plane, etc.

Back
Top Bottom