The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I might never get an answer from lewi but does anyone know what outsole he used for his chaos pair? Translucent? Translucent blue? Trying to do a foamposite 1 inspired pair and wanting to know what option to go with

Last edited:
I might never get an answer from lewi but does anyone know what outsole he used for his chaos pair? Translucent? Translucent blue? Trying to do a foamposite 1 inspired pair and wanting to know what option to go with

Looking at the bottom of the outsole I would say translucent purple. Right, lewi1913 lewi1913 ? Right! 8)

Last edited:
still waiting on my pair... they finally shipped, but seem to have not been tracked since 2/6.... chinese new year holding it up or what?

I want to cry. Not really, but I'm pissed.

NIke email says delivered. UPS My choice says delivered. Wife home all day, says UPS never came, no package. I go check my porch, all the neighbors in case it was sent to the wrong place. Nada.

Called UPS and Nike, they just opened the investigation. Blown. Was looking forward to the pair with the full length zoom.

Hope they turn up. But hey, Nike promises a discount code and free next day shipping. I dont wanna wait another 3-4 weeks, I wish they woulda lost the regular insole pair, I can get one of those at retail.

so they only offer a code... F that.. someone either ups or nike should refund the whole thing

so they only offer a code... F that.. someone either ups or nike should refund the whole thing

Sorry, I didnt elaborate, they were going to refund the amount after their "investigation".

Happy ending, the shoes turned up this morning, apparently they were dropped off at the wrong house on the next block (same numbers). Neighbor brought them by. I had Nike close the case and cough up a lil discount code for their shipper's error. All is well.

And havent had a chance to hoop in them yet, but walked around the house all day trying to break them in. The full length zoom feels AMAZING. So far to me they feel better than the regular insole (which is good in itself), but the full zoom actually makes the shoe feel more stable to me. The Nike Free forefoot is great IMO in the Kobe X, but I feel that the Kobe XI is too minimal for the free forefoot, and the full length Zoom feels better to me.

Should hoop in them Friday morning.

Oh and the Black flyknit upper sucks, painted and faded, worse than the black X ID upper. I'll put up pics later tonight. A tad disappointed.

Oh and the Black flyknit upper sucks, painted and faded, worse than the black X ID upper. I'll put up pics later tonight. A tad disappointed.
nerd.gif
 I thought someone else posted the black was real knit, not painted 
mean.gif
 there goes a couple of my wishlist designs if true 
indifferent.gif

Alright gent's got my pair of ID's today, not impressed in all honesty these will prob be going back to Nike.  

I ordered a solid color in hopes that the flyknit material would not be painted but that does not seem to be the case.
Best pic I could find

Heres a photo someone posted of the black inside. It doesn't seem painted but who knows. Maybe they painted the inside too? I guess we'll see when @arabianite3  posts his pics.

Sorry, I didnt elaborate, they were going to refund the amount after their "investigation".

Happy ending, the shoes turned up this morning, apparently they were dropped off at the wrong house on the next block (same numbers). Neighbor brought them by. I had Nike close the case and cough up a lil discount code for their shipper's error. All is well.

And havent had a chance to hoop in them yet, but walked around the house all day trying to break them in. The full length zoom feels AMAZING. So far to me they feel better than the regular insole (which is good in itself), but the full zoom actually makes the shoe feel more stable to me. The Nike Free forefoot is great IMO in the Kobe X, but I feel that the Kobe XI is too minimal for the free forefoot, and the full length Zoom feels better to me.

Should hoop in them Friday morning.

There were pics posted from inside of the shoe that shows black. Maybe the tpu strands are throwing off the look?

Back
Top Bottom