The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

my grinches will be here Thursday . looking forward to those more than the mamba days only cuz that is the first pic I've seen it them . and the mamba days were flooded with pics on here

Here's the sunset 3 fade. The top mesh is blue fade and the underlay on the forefoot and heel is purple. Up close you can't see the blue fading into purple but from a distance you could. The white underlay around the eyelet doesn't bother me as it blends with the white tongue. Should've made the mesh holes smaller on the toebox and midfoot so you can't see the white mesh underlay. The white lining looks dingy out the box. They look good from afar but gonna send them back as I bought the GCR. Gonna call it a day on this year's iDs.

View media item 2084246View media item 2084247View media item 2084249

Last edited:
Here's the sunset 3 fade. The top mesh is blue fade and the underlay on the forefoot and heel is purple. Up close you can't see the blue fading into purple but from a distance you could. The white underlay around the eyelet doesn't bother me as it blends with the white tongue. Should've made the mesh holes smaller on the toebox and midfoot so you can't see the white mesh underlay. The white lining looks dingy out the box. They look good from afar but gonna send them back as I bought the GCR. Gonna call it a day on this year's iDs.

those look pretty good... only thing that bugs me is that white underlay in the toe area

Found these on twitter for those who missed out. Size 11, looks like he's doing a "What the" theme

twitter handle is @707_soles

Retail + ship

dang, really wish they had more purple. mine come in at the end of the month so pics coming soon.

btw, you eat up all the 8.5s on kickscrew? :lol:

Kobe XI EM iD all Crimson Red

What you think? Fire? Trash?

What it looks like in person - more orange

What Crimson Red looks like on the nikeid website.

Back
Top Bottom