The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I think it's the speckles on the white sole that makes one think twice.

Didn't get speckles on my white-soled pair. I'm confident it'll look hot in hand.

Last edited:

I think it's the speckles on the white sole that makes one think twice.

Didn't get speckles on my white-soled pair. I'm confident it'll look hot in hand.
It could be..... I actually thought it was gold tongue and flywire. I have speckles with white sole on my pair, guess I'll find out at some point 
nerd.gif

There was the black sole one too recently

I don't know, to each their own, not a huge fan of the gold tongue on that pair from earlier but I feel like since they're already sold out, we'll be seeing people posting pics trying to convince us (and themselves) that whatever changes they made from the default pair are superior than the "no-imagination" ones, which may be the case depending on how they turn out. Either that or they gotta return them which I don't see happening.

Last edited:
You'll start seeing for sale listings like this eventually, "one of a kind" indeed, from back in the Mamba Moment days.

Most people won't say it but I'm underwhelmed on the ones we've seen.. The black and gold upper. I know Derozan wore a pair and I know they're EMs but I was still hoping that in person that they looked or even had a feel that was more like this

View media item 2019585
But I knew they weren't going to which is why I didn't go with the black. I knew I would be underwhelmed. Although I still can't wait to see pics of the gum bottoms. I tried to make mine look as exotic or PEish as possible. We'll see how that goes

Back
Top Bottom