The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I'm glad I was able to order one, the site is lagging badly now. I was going to design another and think about it a little.

are they for sure 225? cause if there 205 and nike will correct it later, ill just pick the lunar insoles.

however if there all 225. im picking full zoom

Last edited:
my thought is: once nike realizes they made a price mistake they will send a partial refund of 20.00... or give out a code. I will be getting on nike chat tomorrow.

if they do.... 20% off code.. lol

Yeah I'm trying to online chat with them quickly. I got the order confirmation but it doesn't say anything about me adding the mentality logo instead of the mamba badge on the heel or the dates on the inner tongue.. Hope it didn't give me the generic ones

my thought is: once nike realizes they made a price mistake they will send a partial refund of 20.00... or give out a code. I will be getting on nike chat tomorrow.

thats what im thinking but is it a mistake or is it really 225 all around

I ordered the blk/gold & wht/gold inspiration pairs. As of right now I was able to design AND cart both pairs on the same order. Paid with PayPal but haven't received any Nike confirmation yet.

Got my 2.  Both No Imagination-ish...  Thankful for the 20% off (as these are part of a larger 8-pair order).

Last edited:
You got to go with classic laker colors with this release. went with this with fade outsole. wanted to get the lunarlon for a lesser price but they were charging $225 with all insole options so I went with the full zoom. Gonna complain to nike about the pricing.

Back
Top Bottom