The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

MANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!......gonna be emptying the wallet today big time kobe and nike definitely taking my money today!!!.....got 4 options already in mind that i will be doing 
mean.gif

I'm going translucent sole on the black upper and white solid on white. One will have gold tongue. Might order more than 2 lol.

Just in case anyone wondering what gum sole would look like (might be dark or more translucent). White swoosh probably would look better though.
i doubt thats how the gum would look man, it would be awesome but theyd prolly put that same nasty gum bottom they put on the FK ID versions
I'm ready to pay!

these came out dope AF man

For anyone wondering on sizes for EM vs flyknit I just got my aces (EM) in and they seem to fit very similar to the flyknits. They are a snug grip your foot fit but not uncomfortably so. Seem to fit tts even for someone with a 4e wide foot so that's awesome. I am going to wear them around the rest of the day and let you know how they feel after walking around a bunch.

For anyone wondering on sizes for EM vs flyknit I just got my aces (EM) in and they seem to fit very similar to the flyknits. They are a snug grip your foot fit but not uncomfortably so. Seem to fit tts even for someone with a 4e wide foot so that's awesome. I am going to wear them around the rest of the day and let you know how they feel after walking around a bunch.
Definitely keep us posted, I seen someone else say go up .5 size because they are kind of snug, but that's always a risk for me. I'm wearing a 10.5 XI flyknit iD at the moment and those fit fine, so I'd just assume to go 10.5 on anything.

was dead set on the default black and gold. Then I saw these yellows and purples and now I'm torn. Capping myself at 1 pair 

Some good looking combos in here -- will probably stick to black/gold or all black

TPG -- loving the straight black upper with the mamba day liner 
smokin.gif
 a winner for sure

Since I'm sure I'm going to strike out on another release today I'll probably do a straight black with liner.

i was gonna go 11.1.96 on the left and 4.13.16 on the right

Makes sense to me

Last edited:
was it ever confirmed if he will wear the FTB XI or a pair of the MambaDay IDs? Hope it doesnt end up a PE like happened on Xmas day 

Back
Top Bottom