The Official Kobe X iD thread

I just wish the black side looked how it does on the actual HTM Sharks.

But I know they made it like that for obvious reasons.

Hate how these always come in sideways on the work comp. I'll get more pics later if people want.

Also... don't mind the banana. haha.
Univ Red? or Bright Crimson?

gum soles looks great!
glasses.gif

University Red and white. It's a bit deeper than I thought, but I think it goes nicely with the gum sole (simplicity this time around). Now, bring on the multi-color ID and we're all set.

Haven't put it on yet (I don't think it would go well with the suit pants), but the quality is nice. I'm a sucker for anything gum soled, so it's an automatic win for me.

I plan on wearing them to the gym this evening, so I'll post some on-foot pics later and my thoughts when I have them actually on my feet.

why does it grind your gears that people are making what they wanna make with their money? almost as if they demanded that you chip in!?

yeezys cant be remade
chaos
bruce lee
mag
carpe diem
grinch
statue of liberty

etc etc

should people stop trying to copy those as well?

OAN

i wouldnt be surprised to see a few different weave patterns/colors when/if MC hits iD (this isnt inside info...just IMO)

LEAVE ME ALOOONNNNEEE lol

Red looks good on Flyknit material doesn't make the red too vibrant like on hyperfuse.

rotated for better viewing pleasure

Great pics! Does the flyknit look like its painted/airbrushed to get the red color or is it actual red flyknit? I cant really tell which is probably a good thing. I guess maybe a really close up shot of the flyknit would be awesome. 

Last edited:
Quick question for people who have them in hand: does the black midsole look good? (Pics would be awesome).. Also, does the translucent midsole look murky/dirty in person or only in some pics? Thanks!

It doesn't look painted to me, if it is they did a pretty good job doing it. Either way the colored FK is 10x better than last years. Too bad we didn't get this FK with the IXs.

Back
Top Bottom