The Official Kobe X iD thread

too crazy for me but if you like it, cop it bro...you're the one wearing it
Agreed, if it were me, I'd either change the color of the swoosh or add speckles to the midsole to offset the green/black. But wear what you like, if it works more power to you.

how can you choose the airbag color on the id options? i cant seem to find it, is it only available under certain setups?

how can you choose the airbag color on the id options? i cant seem to find it, is it only available under certain setups?

You only get the option to change the airbag color if you select a white midsole. The option doesn't appear with the other colors on the midsole.

Was looking at my order and noticed they refer to the White/Black asymmetrical as Multi-Color. I see White/Black/Grey... Where is the color? 

Is everyone in here just waiting for the MC's? I see very few builds and even less orders in this thread. I thought I'd see page after page of designs but I guess not

Everyone is weary of the painted flyknit, including myself

People are being especially patient on these IDs despite what a first day "sellout" may have indicated

If these are coming out nice in a few weeks, the orders will flood

The elite low X ID has a ton of potential. Let's all hope nike delivered on quality

Fingers crossed

Everyone is weary of the painted flyknit, including myself

People are being especially patient on these IDs despite what a first day "sellout" may have indicated

If these are coming out nice in a few weeks, the orders will flood

Yep, I'm sure everyone is waiting on pics

Sons kobe X ID 
smokin.gif

My sons ID pair only took 2 1/2 weeks. They were pretty basic though. I wanna do A black Solar pair of the elite low fk, but waiting for the you know what's.

my order on 06-29 is already started but my order on 06-30 is still "in progress" and no got started e-mail.. not worried though.. just weird..

Last edited:
My sons ID pair only took 2 1/2 weeks. They were pretty basic though. I wanna do A black Solar pair of the elite low fk, but waiting for the you know what's.

Same here. Waiting for the same thing. Think Nike will let us know or will it just pop up out of nowhere?

Probably just pop up like the sharks I.D did I'm pretty sure. With the sharks I.D option allowing you too do an all black fk colorway does that mean we won't have to wait for mc's too drop 3rd/last ID option of the 3 HTM colorways, or will they still give us the all black option also? Witch will be the next I.D option MC's or All black version?

Back
Top Bottom