just saw this on twitter.

looks 100x better not painted like the 9's
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

**** yall are right smh
laugh.gif
Hey the post still goes appreciated. I don't really have an interest in the chesters but the yellow pair looks decent. Was really really hoping that they were id's because that would justify me ordering the bruce lees lol.

Bright Crimson

or

University Red
Depends on where you live & how badly you want to get shot. If you just want to get shot, Bright Crimson. If you want to get shot while you're getting shot, University Red. 

Seriously though the bottom looks really good. 

I wonder if the solid outsole performs better than the translucent one. Anyone order a solid one?

There's no need for twenty different people to cover ten pages straight of the ID thread discussing only the Sharks and how they can best copy the sharks. Not to mention the same question being asked every third page, "What sole is closest??? Does this look like them?" etc. Gets repetitive and takes the interesting out of our community.

So is it the fact that people are copying the design or that people are discussing it that grinds your gears?

You must be new (no offense) because last year there was literally 700 pages discussing mc flyknit in the same manner. Along with posts like the one above me with daily updates in the supply chain process.

Last edited:
Really liking the Chester the Cheetah Cheeto pairs BUT the only thing I'm really noticing is a SUPER bummer for me in regards to iD's. The Kobe logo on the tongue does NOT seem to match the swoosh after all. Was really hoping that was just a glitch in the iD mock up system....DAMN!

View media item 1611623

Sorry to go off topic but people being really greedy with those nike 20% coupon on the bay. $40? Crazy I wanted to use one so I could order 2 pairs of ids but that's crazy.

So is it the fact that people are copying the design or that people are discussing it repetitively that grinds your gears?

You must be new (no offense) because last year there was literally 700 pages discussing mc flyknit in the same manner. Along with posts like the one above me with daily updates in the supply chain process.
It's the fact that theres page after page of people asking the same question instead of reading the thread.

The sharks just happen to be the topic. There's no need for five separate conversations about the outsole color, the swoosh, shield etc etc. Or people warning others "Oh, I don't know if you want to wait until August 3rd when half of us get our pairs, they might be sold out!"

Sorry to go off topic but people being really greedy with those nike 20% coupon on the bay. $40? Crazy I wanted to use one so I could order 2 pairs of ids but that's crazy.

LMAO!!! People are being greedy? You don't wanna spend $40 to save an additional $58 and people are being greedy? Cmon bro.

LMAO!!! People are being greedy? You don't wanna spend $40 to save an additional $58 and people are being greedy? Cmon bro.
hell yea it's greedy when it didn't cost people money to get it. Charging like $20 bucks is cool but coming out the gate asking for $40? Smh

hell yea it's greedy when it didn't cost people money to get it. Charging like $20 bucks is cool but coming out the gate asking for $40? Smh
Its only greedy because its not the price you wanna pay. 

You already playin a dirty game trying to use unauthorized codes, you cant really be mad 

Can't blame the sellers, there's a discount code up for auction that's bid up to 40 already, and now some buy-it-now's that are near 50. That's on the buyers, not so much the seller. Gotta strike when the iron is hot.

^

are you waiting to see how the flyknits come out in the final product? If it's painted on or now? Or are you ordering regardless.

Back
Top Bottom