The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'm pretty sure that's the translucent sole

Hopefully until the middle of the week. I would be shocked if lasted until the weekend.

Looks translucent.

Blue sole should have a baby blue/powder blue clearwater look. Ordered my Batman with them.
Ok, just checking, wasn't too sure, looks good though. Looking forward to more pics of peoples' pairs coming.

Black side looks really black. I wonder if it's because of the lighting or the tongue being white.
Thought it was just me, its throwing me off a little. I think it's the white laces and tongue making it stand out.

Hopefully someone who made a similar pair with a black tongue and laces posts some pics soon.

I wasn't expecting to see the flyknit painted with the asymmetrical pairs (Black, White, Grey) because its all the base colors. Curious to see what a red, yellow, blue, etc. looks like. Im trying to wait until the possible moment to order so that I can see it before hand. I really want to get that Mr. Rebates discount.

Someone has a brain!!!

I'm trying to get a code from someone through PayPal and dude is saying he's not allowed to put Nike 20% Code in the invoice so he wants to put "Digital goods" instead. Is what he's saying legit?
Is the guy through Twitter?  I have a guy who does it the same way and he is legit.

I wasn't expecting to see the flyknit painted with the asymmetrical pairs (Black, White, Grey) because its all the base colors. Curious to see what a red, yellow, blue, etc. looks like. Im trying to wait until the possible moment to order so that I can see it before hand. I really want to get that Mr. Rebates discount.

agreed. white, grey and black based flyknits were never going to be an issue. it was always the colors that were the issue.

i am getting the feeling that they arent painted though based on how the asymmetrical and grey pair came out...

but who knows.

See were all happy now...nice ids my man

just an fyi...chill out and enjoy the ride.

you have already set yourself up for failure by saying that the colored uppers were painted as if you already seen them or had inside info.

some of these guys will turn a newbie into a lurker really quick. (check the kobe ix iD thread, about page 600 or so)

you have already set yourself up for failure by saying that the colored uppers were painted as if you already seen them or had inside info.

some of these guys will turn a newbie into a lurker really quick. (check the kobe ix iD thread, about page 600 or so)

Pokezach will forever be infamous

TB1r5CQIFXXXXacXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg
TB2uu7RdFXXXXaHXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg
TB23zkRdFXXXXaiXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!389493054.jpg

Immediately after stating that I said I was just getting it in our heads that hey just settle for painted if the come not painted celebration.

Second I can careless about what anyone thinks of me...you don't know me n which is why you call me a newbie...I love n have been doing this since fake red blacc laser 4s and sponge bob dub zeros *****

Last edited:
Gonna save you the grief.

Your knowledge will speak for itself. In terms of not being a newbie, a lot of cats are gonna look at you as one when your "accreditation" puts you at almost 20 years into the line.

Kinda like saying you've known a 30 year old for all of their life when you met them on the cusp of turning 20.

Not really a logical statement to make when you have people on here who have known aforementioned 30 year old metaphor for 30 years.

No biggie, but if you didn't know, no reason to act like you just came off Mt. Sinai speaking to nike about whether the flyknit would be painted or not.

Ppl think they know everything about everybody until they're set str8...you call me a newbie but I've been doing this since Jordan 17s and suitcases lol
I don't think anyone is really calling you out saying that your a newbie in the sneaker game. Obviously, you have been in it awhile and probably got a nice collection. They are saying that you are a newbie to the forum. By saying certain things that make it seem as if you have inside information and know something as a fact when you most likely don't. If you've been around for awhile you would know of someone by the name of duckdodgers lol. Anyways, im not really trying to call you out or anything im just saying that is why people are saying newbie. This is my interpretation of it so if im off base feel free to let me know.

Whats the midsole option on those beethovens. Looks a little underwhelming right now.

I don't think anyone is really calling you out saying that your a newbie in the sneaker game. Obviously, you have been in it awhile and probably got a nice collection. They are saying that you are a newbie to the forum. By saying certain things that make it seem as if you have inside information and know something as a fact when you most likely don't. If you've been around for awhile you would know of someone by the name of duckdodgers lol. Anyways, im not really trying to call you out or anything im just saying that is why people are saying newbie. This is my interpretation of it so if im off base feel free to let me know.

Oh ok thank you for helping me get an understanding...I am a newbie to commenting I've been around for years now but that doesn't mean I should spat out pointless info...but like I said we should just get it in our head ok they're painted uppers if they're not....it's even better.

Whats the midsole option on those beethovens. Looks a little underwhelming right now.

Yeah man, kinda disappointed by those pics as well. I mean, it can't be anything but the clear option right ? I was hoping it would be closer to white.

i am just trying to save ol boy the grief. whether he's a newbie to sneakers or not is of no consequence to me.

he clearly stated that the uppers of the colored flyknit were pianted as if he had first hand info when he had none.

he doesnt seem trollish in nature so i am trying to save him the trouble. kobe iD threads are almost as non forgiving as the jordan forum is as a whole.
IJS

Back
Top Bottom