The Official Kobe X iD thread

Ordered Grinch pair on 12/22...still not a single email, yet Nike telling me they are coming. 
tired.gif

Regular black flyknit elite X id ("Kylo Ren") pair ordered on 1/6, got a "Started" email on 1/12. 
sick.gif

Yea its crazy to me that I got a started email on a pair of XI iDs that I'll probably have in-hand before hearing anything about these.

so i ordered another pair of multi's a week before nike took down the ID. i received a starting email on the11th, i just chatted today with a rep to check the status and he told that if my order doesnt ship before or on the 30th it will get cancelled smfh. did anyone get a starting email and still got their order cancelled?

Last edited:
IMO, the grinch option should have been available early to mid December.

Nike dropped the ball by releasing it this late in the cycle (not to mention the Christmas holiday) and the 11 was weeks away.

Now the consumers are being punished b/c they couldn't meet the demands/deadlines to fulfill our orders. Now the 10s are discontinued and they could care less. I mean what else can we do...

Last edited:
My last pair of MCs ordered a week after the my grinches has shipped. Still hoping and waiting for a shipped email on the grinch pair.

Don't lose hope. I just got my started email last week and I received an almost finished email last night and my order says build complete now. I'm Size 11 by the way. 

Nike Supervisor just called me about this mess and I'm VERY happy to say things got worked out.

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with them. I got answers about the delays on the Grinches and why there were cancellations among other things that had to do with the Kobe X. I can say if you do get a finishing email or have gotten one, then you are GOOD to go, if you haven't heard a peep then more likely you are getting cancelled no matter when you ordered. It sucks, I know, but the iD program back in December was really screwed up in China. It looks like those getting cancelled are receiving emails about it and a code. 

The Grinches are a true QS, there will no remakes if your pair is flawed so good luck to those receiving.  

Nike Supervisor just called me about this mess and I'm VERY happy to say things got worked out.

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with them. I got answers about the delays on the Grinches and why there were cancellations among other things that had to do with the Kobe X. I can say if you do get a finishing email or have gotten one, then you are GOOD to go, if you haven't heard a peep then more likely you are getting cancelled no matter when you ordered. It sucks, I know, but the iD program back in December was really screwed up in China. It looks like those getting cancelled are receiving emails about it and a code. 

The Grinches are a true QS, there will no remakes if your pair is flawed so good luck to those receiving.  
Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting that code email and just washing my hands over this ordeal. Repped

Damn.  I ordered at the last minute and haven't heard a peep from NDC yet.  I haven't reached out to them either.  i think it's time to place a call....LOL

Thanks for the info, looking forward to getting that code email and just washing my hands over this ordeal. Repped

Damn.  I ordered at the last minute and haven't heard a peep from NDC yet.  I haven't reached out to them either.  i think it's time to place a call....LOL
Slim chance but you might, and I repeat, might still get a pair depending on material remaining along with the size and options you ordered. Just picture a junk yard full of cars, that is what the Grinch X is now over there or was I should say   

Slim chance but you might, and I repeat, might still get a pair depending on material remaining along with the size and options you ordered. Just picture a junk yard full of cars, that is what the Grinch X is now over there or was I should say   
Ah, either way then, I'll be happy when its over, either with a pair or with the code. They told me via chat (which I take with a grain of salt) that "rest assured, your pair will not be cancelled". Even though I have yet to receive any update.

I'm sorry but if all I get is a 25% code, and a refund, I'm gonna be heated.  

Shouldn't be happening to people that ordered right away, that's not right, and no percentage code is going to fix that. 

Back when the LeBron XI id's got delayed a month or so (NOT CANCELLED) Nike gave me the shoes for free (full refund but still got the shoes to keep) and a $50 gift card.  And this is way worse than a month delay, this is a "sorry, you ain't ever getting the Coal Hearted X's you ordered as soon as the link when live, unless you pay some fool on ebay."   
mad.gif

Hey NT, (1st post)
I ordered my sz 11 grinches within minutes of them being available. Changed from stock to a volt tongue,laces, and speckles.
I didn't get a started email until 1-7
I called on 1-8 just to be sure and the rep said that they were started but later in the chat said "actually they are done and waiting for a tracking number".
My status on ndc didn't change however and I didn't receive an "almost done" email until 1-14.
On the 15th I got a shipped email with a delivery date of 1-20.
So it sounds like their system is really delayed. It doesn't hurt to call and just have them double check your status.
Hope everything works out for all of you.

I'm sorry but if all I get is a 25% code, and a refund, I'm gonna be heated.  

Shouldn't be happening to people that ordered right away, that's not right, and no percentage code is going to fix that. 

Back when the LeBron XI id's got delayed a month or so (NOT CANCELLED) Nike gave me the shoes for free (full refund but still got the shoes to keep) and a $50 gift card.  And this is way worse than a month delay, this is a "sorry, you ain't ever getting the Coal Hearted X's you ordered as soon as the link when live, unless you pay some fool on ebay."   
mad.gif

I hear you, I don't fault some people who are going to be heated like you, it was a bungled mess from what we're starting to hear, and I ordered right away too, I just feel like I was already on to the 11s anyway that my enthusiasm/desire has dissipated by now, there's about 4 different XI iDs that I'd pull the trigger on all at once if I got that code so it'd be silver lining on an otherwise unpleasant experience. I could raise hell with them via customer service, but they'll take a quick look at my order history and just think, yea we're in no danger of losing this guy as a customer, not like it'd matter anyway.

At this point I just wish they would hurry up and cancel my order already. I could use that money and that code for the XI's.

Got a received order email on my Grinches immediately but none ever since and my order has said in progress from the jump. I'm going to be very pissed off if they get canceled. I ordered at 11:10 central. Been checking the order page at least once a day for the past two weeks.

Last edited:
Here's some better pics of my Kobe x collection. Not all are id's and there's an mc 9 in there too.

View media item 1874477
View media item 1874478These were my favorite mc. Pics do em no justice at all, they pop so much in person it's crazy.. I got a lot more than I kept lol. Between terrible black medials and crooked toes I returned 5 pairs of mc's.
View media item 1874480These are probably my favorite overall.. At least until I get my grinches lol.
View media item 1874485

These were my favorite mc. Pics do em no justice at all, they pop so much in person it's crazy.. I got a lot more than I kept lol. Between terrible black medials and crooked toes I returned 5 pairs of mc's.
nthat.gif

Finally got around to painting my first set of iDs. I think they came out nicely. Tried matching the gum sole as much as possible.
nthat.gif
 What paint did you use?

xplosivejeff xplosivejeff - thanks for the post. i actually just called to get them and dude said someone just did a phone order for them.

hopefully, whomever got them thanks you. that was a deal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom