The Official Kobe X iD thread

Gotta admit the Grinches coming out a lot better than I thought they would. Still no Ragrets on them.

Just got off a customer service chat and scored a 10% off for not being able to add what's in my wish list that I made a couple days ago.

Finally got my "started" email for the coal hearted. The turnaround time on the QS blends got me spoiled.

I could see little red stains on the shozoku logo on that volt tongue :stoneface:

Hopefully my pair coming in won't look like that. Volt tongues look good, but with spending $245+ on Nike iDs there shouldn't be flaws like that.

View media item 1863712
This knit is so well done! Unfiltered iPhone pic taken outdoors (no direct sunlight)

Last edited:
It's the same as the white tongues. That's just the raw material from when it is cut out. It looks yellow on the white tongues.

I did a grinch cw with the non elite version earlier this year and the volt tongue had the same flaw

Last edited:
Nike really wants me to wait for those Grinches, going on almost 3 weeks with no update...
mean.gif

FORGOT I had these shipped to work.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Jon Barry is wondering what all the fuss is about.

got mines in this morning! couldn't be happier
I just got mine today too (exact same pair as you)...and I totally agree.  There're fantastic because they're 100% woven...no paint crap.  These are how they all should be.  I don't understand why they can't do this for all the other solid color options.

Now that the Kobe X iD chapter is closed....IMO, the ones that were kinda quality [looking]:

1. Light Grey (Beethoven Weave)

2. Grinch Green

3. Black/White Asymmetrical

4. Black

5. Multi/Light Grey (Asymmetrical)

6. Mambacolor

7. Dark Grey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom