The Official Kobe X iD thread

Guys, question. I just received my remade pair of NikeID. Do I just print out the return label that they e-mailed to me and tape it onto the box that came with the new pair then just drop it off at the local post office? 

Last edited:
For those who've gotten their shoes or emails stating they're being produced, what sizes do you all have? I ordered a pair of 11.5 and 12 and have seen no movement on my order and I ordered I believe in the first 15 min on the first pair and then ten min later on the next....

After seeing these Grinches I definitely regret not getting a pair. Idk how a size sells out for an ID. Very strange.

Got my pair and pictures definitely don't do them justice. The best X id they released imo and no cheap painted flyknit.

Last edited:
Damn... Wasn't gunna cop the Grinches but after seeing the shots y'all posted, I had to... Too
smokin.gif

volt > stock IMHO. Don't shoot the messenger.
It's your own message doe ... 
laugh.gif

On another note, I wish Kobe ID would let you pick additional laces like Roshes let you do. That way, if you're on the fence, just grab them both.

Last edited:
Dope pics in here.Cant wait for them to start mines lol.Maybe they doing orders by size cause it def aint in order lol.I bet if I ordered today id get it before my 1st pair got here.

Did you guys go up .5?

My 9 ids I had to go up a whole size from my regular size 10 in jordans.I ordered these in 11

Back
Top Bottom