The Official Kobe X iD thread

mine has been stuck in build complete since since the 29th. I'm hoping to get that shipped email soon

Those look nice...but I'm glad I sent that pair back and remade them with a grey medial. The weave is much brighter.
CLEANSED! 
nthat.gif
 So Nice had to quote the picture.

Last edited:
I assume last call will be coming up this week with the 11's coming, anyone getting last orders in are you on to the 11s?

mine has been stuck in build complete since since the 29th. I'm hoping to get that shipped email soon
**** that sucks. Would they try to ship in batches or wait till the options are no longer available then ship?

Same , chatted with a rep and she said they started and that she would send me that email. This was 4 days ago and I never got an email. Hopefully we get the email soon!
Yea I've never trusted the timeline as far as when I receive emails, but at the least, if you check your order status on NDC, at some point it will say Build in Progress or something. Haven't even got that yet.

Has anyone tried to paint the kobe logo on the tongue? If so, what kind of paint did you use, were you successful and can you show pics? I want to do this to at least 2 of my pairs.

Has anyone tried to paint the kobe logo on the tongue? If so, what kind of paint did you use, were you successful and can you show pics? I want to do this to at least 2 of my pairs.

I'm certainly no expert, but Angelus paint seems to be what most ppl recommend.

I was too afraid to try it myself, so I got @Dc30 to do the logo on my sprite ids. I've worn the hell out of mine and the paint is holding up perfectly. I can't really give u any insight on how to do it obviously, but my point is it can def be done.

View media item 1855616

I was too afraid to try it myself, so I got @Dc30 to do the logo on my sprite ids. I've worn the hell out of mine and the paint is holding up perfectly. I can't really give u any insight on how to do it obviously, but my point is it can def be done.

Thanks my man. Repped.

I just went to their site and I could drop an easy hundo on stuff for customizing shoes
laugh.gif
Looks like good products.

has anyone gotten their started e-mail on these grinches? Think Nike forgot about me

I ordered in the first hour it went live and haven't got any updates yet
No email but when I logged in both of mine say in process.  Strange thing is the stock one I ordered first day shows a delivery date three weeks after the one I did on Christmas with a volt tongue.

mine says build complete and the customer service rep said its being packaged to ship...here is the thing i don't get. She still said the estimated delivery is the 25th

mine says build complete and the customer service rep said its being packaged to ship...here is the thing i don't get. She still said the estimated delivery is the 25th

I didn't order grinches. But something else. It'll be about 5-6 days after you see build complete before you see it shipped.

Granted mine also included New Years.

Last edited:

Any more pictures of the whole shoe. Would like to see those custom touches he put on the shoe. Looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom