The Official Kobe X iD thread

gotcha! wish I can keep more but really won't have time to wear them all.. so I'll prolly stick with a few no imagination and one or two fun pairs.. did you #LewiUp on these also? :lol:

Haha nah... I did 3 MC pairs and 1 Mamba, probably gonna stop there even though I'm tempted to do at least one more.

Flourish Young Man!

Keep all them joints.  LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish man.. maybe if the Grinch and Christmas cws weren't coming out, I would keep more.. include the HTM's to the mix and I'll have more Kobe X's I can handle for years.. good thing the 11's aren't very attractive to me at this point.. at least I'm loaded with 9's and 10's to last me a while..

Last edited:
ran out of reps for today.. but I will rep when I get more.. since I have to send in my mambaColor chaos, I'll make a minor tweak to it.. if this time around, I still get messed up toebox, then I'll give up on the cw.. I'll prolly make a mc chaos pair also to replace the tour yellow medial I made.. those didn't come out as good as I'd hope.. thanks for the visuals.. been going through the gallery as well to see which color combo I like most..

Last edited:
bottom is black medial?
Yupp. I actually didnt believe when everyone said black medials have darker weaves because i thought my pair was on the lighter side until i got my grey pair and put it side by side. Smh at nike. The overspray all over the shoe makes sense now.

you do what you want with your money and I'll do what I want with mine.. how's that? or start paying my bills and maybe you can have a say on what I do and what I cannot do.. or better yet, you can hit the "block" button if you don't like my posts.. cool?
You can do whatever you want, but it just seems outlandish to spend the time and money into purchasing pairs, posting pics of them, and then asking people which pairs you should return.

You could've taken the snapshots off of NIKEID, posted them here for opinion before deciding on which CW to buy.  You are right though, you can do whatever you want. 

Yupp. I actually didnt believe when everyone said black medials have darker weaves because i thought my pair was on the lighter side until i got my grey pair and put it side by side. Smh at nike. The overspray all over the shoe makes sense now.
Hell yeah man! I saw it the first pic. Its terrible. Grey medial pairs are fantastic though. I ordered a second pair :/. 2 Grey Medials and 1 Mambacolor.

Flourish Young Man!

Keep all them joints.  LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wish man.. maybe if the Grinch and Christmas cws weren't coming out, I would keep more.. include the HTM's to the mix and I'll have more Kobe X's I can handle for years.. good thing the 11's aren't very attractive to me at this point.. at least I'm loaded with 9's and 10's to last me a while..
Very true, I'm in the same boat......
roll.gif

From top left to right.  I'd keep 3, 4, 6, 10.  That way to have double in both color ways.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing something different......

The tongue in the stock picture is Green Strike.  I may switch it to volt, but keep the green strike liner.

I hope they bring the volt midsole option back like they had when the EMs first released.

My final pair of Mamba Colors  came in.  I love them!

I did the same pair (and have an essentially matching MC 2.0). And another where the only difference is I went with black translucent sole.

Kept everything simple for all 5 of mine (3 MC, 2 Mamba) - all have black tongue/liner/laces, black(3) or white(2) swooshes, gum (3), black translucent (1) and wolf grey(1) outsoles.

Very happy with all of them.

Back
Top Bottom