The Official Kobe X iD thread

Got my pair a couple days ago,  I think I'm the only person on here to get the purple midsole with the MC so far..

Came out just how I wanted. GITD laces, swoosh, and sole.

First pic is from my iPhone and the others are from Sony cam.

I thought it couldn't get better than my 1st pair but man these are so dope. So glad I decided to make pairs. Gum sole and speckles came out way better than I expected. Also like how my flyknit is different than my 1st pair.
These look great. Gum sole is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welp, I caved... Finally ordered a Mambacolor.

Heads up to those who are considering ordering, Ebates is at 14% if you order thru the app.

Never fails. Every time I place an order ebates will jump a good amount up within hours lol

Last edited:
i got the same email for my 2 pairs, is nike good with this?? Or should I expect another email soon telling me my order wont be here until February or something

I got one of these emails last week then woke up to a shipped email today so you should be good.

Almost finished e-mail received on my pair as well.  Same pair as SuperStarLord there, but with purple swoosh.

I decided to order these 2 pairs, but I'm not sure if the swoosh should be purple or rose gold.

What do you think?

Pair 1: 

Pair 2:

yup! "almost done" e-mail for 3/4 pairs.. woot! prolly the quickest iD's to be done for me if I get 'em in less than 3 weeks.. 

Back
Top Bottom