The Official Kobe X iD thread

I'm dreaming but I keep hoping for a "green" flyknit pattern to hit, like the Mamba Moments from last year.  

Still kills me I didn't check out in time with my pair.  
mean.gif

Judging by all the hype the MC 2.0 Racer generated, I'm pretty sure Nike is going to make the Kobe X ID MC a QS to hype up this MC madness even more. That being said, probably will be an easier cop than the MC 2.0. What do you guys think?

Judging by all the hype the MC 2.0 Racer generated, I'm pretty sure Nike is going to make the Kobe X ID MC a QS to hype up this MC madness even more. That being said, probably will be an easier cop than the MC 2.0. What do you guys think?

Way easier.

For sure way easier. I wouldn't sit around and wait but you should get them no problem if ordered when they drop.

All folks loved the Mints initially. They got tons of praise until someone kept it real and posted their mint iD without the filter, then, it was over for the mint.

That's a nice photo up their jflick, but the shoe isn't that pretty, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom