The Official Kobe X iD thread

For the playaz that ordered the day they came out, the shipping emails are coming.
according to a rep my pair has been finished since the 16th but it still says "in progress". They are taking forever to send mine out. I hate waiting on iDs that 45 days always feels like months.

according to a rep my pair has been finished since the 16th but it still says "in progress". They are taking forever to send mine out. I hate waiting on iDs that 45 days always feels like months.
I got the "Almost Finished" email on 1-pair a couple days ago.  Still working on the other pair.

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY......

Where are all the new creations????
Maybe today will bring good news. 8)

I GOT "ALMOST FINISHED" ON 2/26, ITS THE 10TH AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ELSE.

WHEN I GOT MY "AF" FOR MY KD7'S(WHICH WERE ON THIS SAME ORDER), I GOT "WE'VE SHIPPED" THE NEXT DAY.

SO IDK WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THESE X'S. SMH. I ORDERED OVER A MONTH AGO

Blackouts and Red Aprils. I had to.
You didn't have to, you wanted to. 
laugh.gif

I'm curious to see how the black pair turns out.

Good eye w/ the box. If these were some GRs that would be nice. They do have the graphic liner though. MIght be my favorite ID's of the X I've seen so far.

That's the all star box, because the GR box is black. I'd guess they're IDs, and he just wanted to use the all star box for the shoot because they kinda match. Just my 2 cents.

Peace,
J

Like most folks on this thread, I received an almost finished email back on Feb 16th (just under a month ago). Not sure what Nike's idea of what almost means, but I'm pretty sure it ain't this. I'm starting to wonder if the recent workers strike in China (which has affected other shoe retailers as well) has anything to do with the prolonged delay. Either these are some of the most popular shoes ever released (which I find hard to believe just based on the lukewarm reception of some of the comments in this thread alone) and demand has outstripped supply, or Nike workers spend more time assembling a shoe than a person handcrafting a Rolls Royce. I can't decide which it could be.

Like most folks on this thread, I received an almost finished email back on Feb 16th (just under a month ago). Not sure what Nike's idea of what almost means, but I'm pretty sure it ain't this. I'm starting to wonder if the recent workers strike in China (which has affected other shoe retailers as well) has anything to do with the prolonged delay. Either these are some of the most popular shoes ever released (which I find hard to believe just based on the lukewarm reception of some of the comments in this thread alone) and demand has outstripped supply, or Nike workers spend more time assembling a shoe than a person handcrafting a Rolls Royce. I can't decide which it could be.

WHEN I CALLED NIKE(I THINK MONDAY) REGARDING MY 2WEEK "ALMOST FINISHED" STATUS, THEY TOLD ME THAT MY X'S WERE DONE AND AWAITING PICKUP FROM UPS....

MY KD 7 EXT'S WERE ALSO DONE...

("RECEIVED ORDER" 2/23, "WE'VE STARTED" ON 2/25, "WE'VE SHIPPED" ON 3/12)

TIMELINE FOR MY KOBES:
ORDER- 2/7
STARTED-2/25
ALMOST FINISHED- 2/26

STILL WAITING. SMH

Back
Top Bottom