The Official Kobe X iD thread

Finally got mine in today. Actually was really happy with how they came out - was torn between bright crimson and university red for the liner, went with bright crimson. Looks really different under flash. Always liked the color scheme and thought this was a cool way of implementing it instead of going with wolf grey.

View media item 1663204View media item 1663206View media item 1663207
Unfortunately, going to ask for a remake bc of the :smh: quality on the sole.

View media item 1663208

Last edited:

Batman pair came in.

Like the Grey FlyKnit. Appears to be real grey flyknit. Inside matches the outside.
Looks amazing! I really like those.

I honestly may have to send my ID's back. I'm a size 13 and my toes are basically at the end of the shoe. I'm real disappointed because they don't offer a 13.5 and I know a 14 would be too much. The sizing differences throughout the Kobe lines the last few years have been crazy.

Looks amazing! I really like those. Yeah I might have to send my 10.5 back. They are more narrow than the All Star pair of 10's that I have. Does anyone know if the flyknit breaks in nicely?

I honestly may have to send my ID's back. I'm a size 13 and my toes are basically at the end of the shoe. I'm real disappointed because they don't offer a 13.5 and I know a 14 would be too much. The sizing differences throughout the Kobe lines the last few years have been crazy.

I think the flyknit breaks in pretty well width wise. They come pretty tight out the box in that regard. Tragically my problem is length :frown: lol. I really like the design but may have to take back regardless. Ill probably end up just picking up some high tops and maybe a mambacurial low if I can find a good size.

First post; Fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]
My take on rose gold kd8 and Kobe low ID's
Nice pic and shoes.

The Kobe iD's really remind me of the Gold 9s:

127.jpg

Nice pic and shoes.

The Kobe iD's really remind me of the Gold 9s:

127.jpg

Good call; that's one of the only general release color ways I missed from the 9's and always regretted it; maybe I'm subconsciously making up for it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looks amazing! I really like those.

Thats some BS they took 13.5 away from ID. That size almost never exists so I alwayd thought it was cool it could be made on ID. Im a 13 too and I returned my only X purchase cuz they were too narrow (rose golds).

Thats some BS they took 13.5 away from ID. That size almost never exists so I alwayd thought it was cool it could be made on ID. Im a 13 too and I returned my only X purchase cuz they were too narrow (rose golds).
I wear a size 12 and every other Kobe shoe I have fits true to size but I can't even barely wiggle my toes in these ID's lol. I've been wearing them with socks around the house in hopes of breaking them in because I don't really want to send them back. 

I wear a size 12 and every other Kobe shoe I have fits true to size but I can't even barely wiggle my toes in these ID's lol. I've been wearing them with socks around the house in hopes of breaking them in because I don't really want to send them back. 
I hear you man. I actually like the home id's i made more than just about any other pair of Kobe's I own and i really really dont want to send them back but on the same token i wont keep a pair that doesnt really fit. Im considering going a full size up but i think i already know the result of that. 

Back
Top Bottom