THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just got one last week for 255 shipped and posted a pic here, don't lose hope bruh

That's a come up for a ds pair. I actually had a pair and they were a half size to big. Should have just sucked it up and rolled with it but I sadly sold them.

That's a come up for a ds pair. I actually had a pair and they were a half size to big. Should have just sucked it up and rolled with it but I sadly sold them.
I know it sux but honestly I would rather wait for my size than try and make due with something too big. Especially with these price tags.

for those of you in the OC area, I just got the raffle call from south coast HOH.  if you're still waiting on the call, keep your hopes up!

DS Gumbos in a size 13 anywhere in the DMV is kind of hard for me too...haven't found anything and have been searching for a while now...I need those in my life

These FTL employees are incompetent. Fools ended up doing a raffle after telling people the BHMS were FCFS. Now just gotta hope my size is available.

so torn between these and the xmas, if i grab these have to return the xmas, too many damn bills with these kids

Has anyone used any 9's as beaters. Or atleast worn them A LOT. Wondering how the outsole holds up after a lot of outdoor wear.

And I'm torn between WTK and BHM. I currently have MP and WTK but if I want the BHM I will have to return the WTK.

so torn between these and the xmas, if i grab these have to return the xmas, too many damn bills with these kids
while i haven't seen and touched these, i can say i was not particularly impressed with the xmas when i saw 'em in person. i'm hoping these remind me more of the earlier elites in terms of detail on the FK (wanted to like the xmas and the royal but couldn't justify it).

i just picked up the (whatever ya'll are callin the green/orange camo'y cw i did like when i touched 'em for 179 shipped) I been avoiding this place tryin to spare my pocketbook but bhm and asg always get me for a couple pairs, then i'll go back to my cave.

and these bhm are no exception for me.

after my bhm bump i might skip asg all together (here's to hopin!) 

Back
Top Bottom