THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No sir, i wear sz 11.5...

Another enemy. It's hard as hell to cop in that size.

The pairs I'm missing that I wanted are the Gumbos, MP, Influence and Phillipines.

It never was the same after the Preludes and WTKs. But I'm not high on the Xs. I just wish Nike wasn't throttling up the retro Jordan's this year and I'd be able to save $$$ lol.

are the BHM gonna be a hard cop at all? hoping to get them for my birthday

Online probably not in stores depending on location. My town is not a Kobe town. Got no call on raffle but got a guarantee ticket only 4 people in line at champs. Didn't have many pairs at both stores though.

The first pair is for the pedestal. The second is for wearing.
:lol: I never understood this practice. Ive only bought the same shoe more than once a handful of times and it was either because I had destroyed the first pair or because I bought them for work and grabbed like 2 or 3 at the same time and knew I was gonna destroy them. I can't buy a pair to keep unworn knowing that Im gonna baby the pair I plan to wear anyway. I gotta wear all my shoes... unless I know Im gonna resell them down the line.

Last edited:
To each their own. If he wants to display them that's cool. If I could've gotten two pairs of the MP, I wouldve. You never know when they'll drop them again or for how much with inflation.

But it does depend on how much you're going to wear them.

I haven't heard too many opinions on the BHM, any thoughts? I'm still debating on picking them or the Christmas's up...

laugh.gif
I never understood this practice. Ive only bought the same shoe more than once a handful of times and it was either because I had destroyed the first pair or because I bought them for work and grabbed like 2 or 3 at the same time and knew I was gonna destroy them. I can't buy a pair to keep unworn knowing that Im gonna baby the pair I plan to wear anyway. I gotta wear all my shoes... unless I know Im gonna resell them down the line.
I haven't doubled up on many things, but I did on the MP. I have zero plans to sell a pair, I just wanted to secure a second pair because as it stands it's my favorite sneaker of all time. So yeah, I'll baby one pair, and eventually, down the line, I'll baby the second pair. Realistically, I might not wear either for a year, since right now my rotation is like 9 pairs, boxes tossed, etc. I don't wear and re-box, so once they are in rotation, they are doomed to beater-hood, eventually.

The pedestal thing is a joke from a few pages back. But I've been considering it...

I would've gotten as many as possible and resold all but my 9.5 ...I understand some people like to have multiple pairs of a shoe.

IMO. I think they are going to be very difficult to cop, there are too many resellers out there trying to cop for a profit.
If they are making pairs in the quantity of the Xmas or WTK they shouldn't be difficult at all. Who knows though.

Actually, we'll know tomorrow.

I like the released pair more than that rendering even though the rendering represents more of a WTK style. However, NOTHING can touch the WTK 8 to me. Probably my favorite shoe of all time.

Point me in that direction for ds gumbos under 300. Because I feel like they are unicorns and don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom